The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quick Question Regarding Jerseys

Brendan Gaunce

It applies to all 3 team stores so you could even go to the Robson Street store and you can buy your stuff there with 50% off.

Nope I wasn't part of that crowd. I never pledged an allegiance to say that I wouldn't spend money on the NHL. Hell, I even bought a Canucks water bottle from the store in November because I tried supporting the team that I love.

The lineup during Sat game was huge. On Sunday I went to the Kiosk inside gate 2 right at 5pm when they let people into the arena and grabbed a Henrik & Kessler jersey (both XL) They did not have any Large in stock. So they do restock somewhat. There seemed to be most of the popular jerseys available, though I didn't see Edler's on the wall.

I only saw a Burrows home jersey in XXL... But then I found in a hidden corner of the jersey section that there were a bunch of other sizes in Burrows so I grabbed one for a friend of mine..

I kinda want to grab one more jersey just because it's 50% but then I don't wanna spend any more money... ahhh decisions

Archived