#1 canucklax

canucklax

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,834 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

http://www.king5.com...-187693711.html

The much speculated sale of the struggling Sacramento Kings could be announced as early as tomorrow.

The new Sonics would play in the Key for 2 years while a new arena is being built.

This also would push for an NHL team to relocate to Seattle as it will be built to be state of the art for both leagues

6xFRVi3.png

Credit to bananamash for the sig. Credit to torts for being stubborn

Bring Back the Totems!
NHLSL Winnipeg Jets

#2 Bork Laser

Bork Laser

WWE Champion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,321 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Yus!
Posted Image

Credit to Twilight Sparkle

#3 Dayman

Dayman

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

still pretty bummed that they lost the OKC franchise....

#4 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:46 AM

THE SONICS ARE BACK WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except the true Sonics are never going back ...I remember the times when I grew up watching the likes of Ray Allen... :sadno:....if the NBA was a bit more patient...BAM Durant and Westbrook = instant stars and the Sonics woulda stayed...

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#5 canucklax

canucklax

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,834 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

Except the true Sonics are never going back ...I remember the times when I grew up watching the likes of Ray Allen... :sadno:....if the NBA was a bit more patient...BAM Durant and Westbrook = instant stars and the Sonics woulda stayed...

still pretty bummed that they lost the OKC franchise....

Its all the slimeball Bennett's fault, he never had any intention of keeping the team in Seattle. His demands for an arena in Seattle were rediculous

F.Y.I. I'm a blazers fan, but I'd love an NHL team to come to washington

Edited by canucklax, 21 January 2013 - 12:49 AM.

6xFRVi3.png

Bring Back the Totems!
NHLSL Winnipeg Jets

#6 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

So you're saying I get to see Kobe Bryant live??!?!?!??!?!?!

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

#7 canucklax

canucklax

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,834 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 10:23 AM

http://www.king5.com...-187693711.html

Updated, deal has been confirmed, just waiting on league approval

Looking at the roster, a lot of young and talented guys. Aaron Brooks is from Seattle, he must be pumped. Evans and Cousins as guys to build around

6xFRVi3.png

Bring Back the Totems!
NHLSL Winnipeg Jets

#8 TheHitman

TheHitman

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

Tyreke Evans needs to go, they need to make some big moves if they want the team to be successful.

Posted Image

#9 Hugemanskost

Hugemanskost

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,382 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:59 PM

The Glove and The Reignman... One of the top combos of all-time... Will be tough to match!

Supersonics... Oh, yeah!

webkit-fake-url://D8829558-F65F-49B9-9829-A7DFC7F2E6E4/application.pdf

:towel: :canucks:

#10 Please Call 911

Please Call 911

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

If this is true I will be so very excited!!! Grew up watching the Sonics and had many great moments, miss them dearly, it's like my heart has been ripped open. Many of you won't understand as most Canadians I know don't like basketball but imagine the NHL taking the Canucks and moving them elsewhere. Exactly.

Edited by Please Call 911, 22 January 2013 - 12:10 AM.

Posted Image

Please Call 911

Thanks Mash!

#11 rampage

rampage

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

I feel so bad for Seattle fans after seeing how quickly OKC turned so dominant, losing a team like that is so shtty.

Lets go Sonics 2.0!

#12 coleman26

coleman26

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

I'm from Winnipeg, and let me tell you something. If you love the jersey, and you love the team, it doesn't matter what their history is. If anything, you should view this new team with a refreshed light. Instead of putting money in the s**tbag owners pocket, you're giving it to someone who went and acquired something for your city. They're still your team, and you should embrace them. Relocation happens all the time. Something for good, sound economic reasons (Winnipeg) and some because the dirty owners figure they might make enough extra in another city to afford another ivory bidet, or whatever the incredibly wealthy buy to show others than they're men of considerable means (like the North Stars). But if Seattle is a good sports city, like Minneapolis/St. Paul is, and the passions there, what does it matter their origins?

#13 Nathan MacKinnon

Nathan MacKinnon

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,242 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

I'm from Winnipeg, and let me tell you something. If you love the jersey, and you love the team, it doesn't matter what their history is. If anything, you should view this new team with a refreshed light. Instead of putting money in the s**tbag owners pocket, you're giving it to someone who went and acquired something for your city. They're still your team, and you should embrace them. Relocation happens all the time. Something for good, sound economic reasons (Winnipeg) and some because the dirty owners figure they might make enough extra in another city to afford another ivory bidet, or whatever the incredibly wealthy buy to show others than they're men of considerable means (like the North Stars). But if Seattle is a good sports city, like Minneapolis/St. Paul is, and the passions there, what does it matter their origins?

That's a very good way to look at way, my perspective on the new looks sonics has just changed and I'm very excited to watch ex rookie of the year tyreke evans and also demarcus cousins. Sacramento is a team with lots of young talent. Id assume tickets would be pretty cheap too

+1 this post!

Posted Image

Credit to Intoewsables :wub: :wub: :wub:

Formerly known as UMADBRO?

Luongo Supporter. Does not deserve any of this BS

#14 canucklax

canucklax

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,834 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:45 AM

That's a very good way to look at way, my perspective on the new looks sonics has just changed and I'm very excited to watch ex rookie of the year tyreke evans and also demarcus cousins. Sacramento is a team with lots of young talent. Id assume tickets would be pretty cheap too

Probably not, some of the money raised for the arena is going to come from ticket sales, Also supply<<<<demand

6xFRVi3.png

Bring Back the Totems!
NHLSL Winnipeg Jets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.