The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Funny High School Stories

CamTheCanuckFan

2 stories spring to mind. Not so much because they're funny, but because they're just preposterous.

In Grade 12 we pushed a cafeteria table infront of the doorway and the principle somehow managed to relate the incident to the Holocaust.

And also in Grade 12, we threw water balloons at Grade 9s on a hot September day, got caught, and were confronted by the school liaison officer with threats of us being charged for assault.

Hah. I have a similar story, only it was completely different.

I managed to get into a fight with another student, who was roughly 3+ years older than me at the time and probably had a good foot on me. I, of course, was mostly just defending myself.

Anyway, skipping the details to get to the funny-ish part, the last I heard of the guy he ended up getting arrested for stealing out of a Salvation Army donations box. That's pretty much all I've got as far as funny goes.

this one is funny and sad. one of my buddies, who thought very highly of himself, tried to ask out one of the "popular" girls in school. without knowing that me and another friend were witnessing from a balcony above! after he asked, and she denied and tried to walk by him. he then stepped in front of her and said "please?" with puppy dog eyes! she denies him of course. hahaha... awww so sad... but funny too. sad enough that to this day he doesn't know that we saw it all go down.

in grade 12, we sat on one side of the stairs, and these grade 8/9 girls sat on the opposite side. I don't know how it started, but at lunch we'd occasionally have wars of tossing stuff over the stairs to hit each other. One day I decided to take a paper ball and cover it with the cheese from those small cracker and cheeze packs. Needless to say, after a very big shriek, they stopped.

also didn't happen at school, but seeing someone on the toilet on new years eve at midnight after drinking a couple litres of homemade wine, couldn't help but feel bad but also laugh

We had a cafeteria that doubled as a theatre with a stage for the drama classes to put on plays, with a catwalk running around it above for lighting. One of the ongoing games was to sneak up there during lunch, so much so that the school had a senior whose duty it was to catch kids up there.

So one day 4 or 5 of us get up there and spend awhile running around in the dark hiding with the senior hunting us. Eventually we all sneak back down, return to the lunch table and are laughing about our exploits when someone asks "Wait, where's Henry?" As he asks that, a chunk of ceiling and a shoe land on our table, we look up to see a leg sticking through the ceiling thrashing around. That was Henry, who was caught and suspended for 3 days.

I got suspended a week before summer vacation in grade 8 for "bullying," got to start my summer of with a bang haha. Umm a bunch of girls got into trouble for posting a teachers arse on fb and I had commented on it and he had seen everything we all said. It was awkward going his class for awhile. Thought I was cool for drinking at school and not getting busted during our last week of school lol.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Got caught chewing gun in class and when asked if I brought enough for the whole class I said, Hell yeah I did!, and passed the pack of gum around to everybody.

Also I would delete the system32 folder from every computer I ever used at school.

Archived