The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Funny High School Stories

CamTheCanuckFan

Beginning of the class one year a teacher asked if we have a short version of our names that we would prefer to be called. I asked her if she would call me skeletor and she said no. I asked why? Your willing to call David Dave, you should call me skeletor. She said like a smartass if I bring a note from my mom saying she has to call me skeletor she will.

Sure enough my mom thought it was funny and wrote the note and I was skeletor from then on in that class. I had another teacher or 2 that caught wind of it and started calling me it too for fun lol

In grade 11 remedial English aka Communications our teacher asked us to bring in our favorite song with lyrics. I brought in Who Am I / What's My Name by Snoop Dogg. She liked me as a student so she recited it word for word except for the curses. She just said the first letter for each one. A spoken word version with a slow cadence, it was both hilarious and horrifying at the same time.

"She want the N with the biggest n's, and guess what?"

Also, we played Scrabble and I destroyed her, she had a Doctorate of Literature.

In grade 8 our teacher got some form of treatable cancer and missed half a semester leaving us with some creepy Aussie guy. One day he tells us to read a novel so everyone grabs a novel and starts reading. 2 mins later he walks to the front with a piece of paper and candle turns out the lights the candle and reads the lyrics to Umberella by Rihanna staring at everyone for the whole class.

oh man i just remembered this, my chemistry teach wasn't very good at technology and couldn't get his printer to work so he started to hit it. he finally called IT person to come help him and it got printed. then the next day i told my friend to do unplug his printer and no lie, my teacher picks up the printer, slams it on the ground and proceeds to kick it.

In grade 8 our teacher got some form of treatable cancer and missed half a semester leaving us with some creepy Aussie guy. One day he tells us to read a novel so everyone grabs a novel and starts reading. 2 mins later he walks to the front with a piece of paper and candle turns out the lights the candle and reads the lyrics to Umberella by Rihanna staring at everyone for the whole class.

I won't post about any of the truly crazed stuff we did, but here's an innocent one:

Our info tech class had a sub one week who knew nothing about computers, we ended up enabling the Net Send function on the network, and anyone in the class could send a message to every other computer in the whole school. What ensued was the most immature and vulgar conversation I have ever witnessed.

Didn't take long for one of the math teachers to go down to the wiring closet and cut off our class from the network, too bad our info tech teacher had taught us all about the wiring closet, one person having to go to the 'bathroom' later and we were back, he was even smart enough to change the labels on the cat5's so we couldn't be unplugged a second time.

Next day I decided to up the ante, created a batch file that would Net Send a simple message and then repeat forever. They had so much fun with that one, every time they would reboot the network I would run the batch again. We all ended up in the gym for the rest of the week playing dodgeball, hahaha.

Archived