The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Ryan O'Reilly still in Russia, available soon?

D-Money

We definitely need another center once Malhotra's contract end. Kesler is having injury problems so we definitely need another 2 way center of close to the same caliber. If we get R'OR, it pushes Lappy down to the 4th line and gives our team way more depth at the C position.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Kassian

Higgins-R'OReilly-Hansen

Volpatti-Lappy-Weise

That 3rd line will definitely be a great shut down line and would give us another scoring line. Our 2nd line would just be scary with Kesler and Kassian.

I'd say we trade Schroeder, Jensen/Gaunce, Raymond + 1st for R'OR. R'OR is still young and can definitely replace H.Sedin at 1C once Sedins retire. I don't see Schroeder as a number 1 Center and we have to give in order to get something.

never say never :D

They are thin on the blueline, i think given the opporuinity, Ballard is a top 4 on their defence.

I dont know if Gaunce count as a high end prospect but does something like Gaunce + Ballard + Malhotra for his rights seem

Living in Colorado - needless to say I'm a huuuuuuugeeeeee fan.

O'Reilly is very comparable to Kesler pre breakout year. Very disciplined, hard workers who's out to play for the team and the W not him.

Raymond/Ballard/Luongo/Higgins - all acceptable trade bait for him....crap I love Hansen and I'd swap them in a second.

Archived