Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bite me Burr

Everybody Loves Raymond (except Jim)...Merged

566 posts in this topic

I'll wait until the second line is healthy and got in several games together before actually judging Raymond. All due respect to Ebbett, but he isn't a NHL regular and that is Raymond's playmaker, so.

Certainly is his last season with the Canucks if he doesn't start to perform. Raymond should play in Europe, where he can have all the room in the world to skate around the perimeter. He not a top 6 and he doesn't play like a bottom 6 should.

If it was any other player, I would agree with stone cold. However, it is Mason Raymond we are talking, in which case I would agree with the OP

jem lahe pls. no complnen

I'll wait till Booth and Kesler gets back before judging him, but you know who else is as soft, useless and makes the same money as Raymond? Malhotra.

I cant wait till Ballard,Malhotra and Raymond's contracts are up. Those 3 take up almost 10m of our cap space and none of which are impact players.

Honestly if we want a real shot at the cup this year Raymond and Malholtra need to be replaced by players who are big and gritty and that will MAKE AN IMPACT during the playoffs.

why?

didnt you see him play before?

So many excuses and "if".

This is not a fairly tale.

why?

didnt you see him play before?

So many excuses and "if".

This is not a fairly tale.

I'll wait until the second line is healthy and got in several games together before actually judging Raymond. All due respect to Ebbett, but he isn't a NHL regular and that is Raymond's playmaker, so.

[Newsflash] According to haters, all of the Canucks are soft.

Does that make the OP a hater? :blink:

Raymond isnt built for playoff savagery, time to put people on who are.