The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Everybody Loves Raymond (except Jim)...Merged

Bite me Burr

You cant justify having Raymond in our top 6, when it already consists of the Sedins and Burrows. It's just too damn soft, that 2nd line LW/RW spot should be filled by someone who can bring some physicality (I'm thinking Clarkson).

The Canucks are in a cap crunch now anyway, as well Edler and Burrows' new contracts are aboout to kick in. It's going to be tight already, no sense in overpaying for Raymond who will likely play the UFA card.

The ship has sailed on Raymond. Fast guys with mediocre hands are a dime a dozen. Let some other team deal with his inconsistent, stay on the perimeter game. I'm sure Jay Feaster is begging for him to be a FA come July 1st.

You cant justify having Raymond in our top 6, when it already consists of the Sedins and Burrows. It's just too damn soft, that 2nd line LW/RW spot should be filled by someone who can bring some physicality (I'm thinking Clarkson).

The Canucks are in a cap crunch now anyway, as well Edler and Burrows' new contracts are aboout to kick in. It's going to be tight already, no sense in overpaying for Raymond who will likely play the UFA card.

Hopefully he stays. The "soft perimeter" accusations are flowing in from the previous year. Has been one of our better forwards in the last 3 series and is miles ahead of Higgins. Expect he will end up with a new team though, new kid, aint a kid himself no more and should look to cash in with what he can. Probably pump out 20-25 goals for the next few years.

Hopefully he stays. The "soft perimeter" accusations are flowing in from the previous year. Has been one of our better forwards in the last 3 series and is miles ahead of Higgins. Expect he will end up with a new team though, new kid, aint a kid himself no more and should look to cash in with what he can. Probably pump out 20-25 goals for the next few years.

Archived