Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bite me Burr

Everybody Loves Raymond (except Jim)...Merged

566 posts in this topic

Raymond isnt built for playoff savagery, time to put people on who are.

Hey, Olson22.

Is your sig a picture of Mayson Raymond, during-pre game warm-up, after Daniel's draft knocked him off balance?

:bigblush:

Leave_Britney_Alone.png

Leave Raymond Alone!!!!!!!!!!!!1!11

All seriousness though,

Like others have mentioned it's only been two games, which makes me seriously question your patience levels, which makes me contemplate whether you have stress and anger issues. I suggest counselling ::D

It seems like everyone forgets that HE BROKE HIS DAMN BACK. I'll still give him a year to win me over

stick checking he is pretty good at backchecking... Trust me i am not a raymond fan... but what are the other options?

I like to see you tell raymond hes useless in front of his face because he would kick your a** .

I am going to give him 10 games before I write him off. I gave him a pass last year because of his injury. This year we need him to play well and chip in while Kes and Booth are on the shelf.

:(

I don't like bashing Raymond but he really does need to pick it up. The whole second line hasn't been very good - each one individually.

No. Do you have anything to bring to the thread other than attacking... me? Are you 10?

Raymond doesnt get the same support people give Malhotra... both are useless.

I have said this about Raymond so many times on here over the past 4 or 5 years. I'm done with this clown. I hope enough people start getting off the fence and admit it so the team can move on. It is time!