The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Everybody Loves Raymond (except Jim)...Merged

Bite me Burr

How long must we suffer watching Raymond "hustle" around the perimeter doing nothing? He brings nothing to the game outside of a token PK role.

What is the point of dressing this guy anymore? Waive him, trade him... anything. There are no positives to his game that make the team better for having him.

I have had enough of this guy.

Was Raymond better before he broke his back? Haha, ya, sure.

This is the same sack of useless that he always was, nothing has changed. Why keep making the same mistake? Does this guy make any line better? No. He does nothing well. How is it then that he helps this team? This guy is not going to become the player that your well-wishing hopes he does so give up and admit it.

It is time for Raymond to go.

I'll wait till Booth and Kesler gets back before judging him, but you know who else is as soft, useless and makes the same money as Raymond? Malhotra.

I cant wait till Ballard,Malhotra and Raymond's contracts are up. Those 3 take up almost 10m of our cap space and none of which are impact players.

Was Raymond better before he broke his back? Haha, ya, sure.

This is the same sack of useless that he always was, nothing has changed. Why keep making the same mistake? Does this guy make any line better? No. He does nothing well. How is it then that he helps this team? This guy is not going to become the player that your well-wishing hopes he does so give up and admit it.

It is time for Raymond to go.

Archived