The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Everybody Loves Raymond (except Jim)...Merged

Bite me Burr

I like Raymond, but I think Higgins got his spot. Raymond will get 2.5M easily on the UFA market.

He will do well if he goes to the east. I still think he is a better all around player than Grabner will ever be.

They won't resign him. Raymond had a better season then last year but he does not fit our line up. We are looking to get younger and bigger. He'll probably end up in Calgary seeing how they're rebuilding he might want to be apart of that.

Hopefully he stays. The "soft perimeter" accusations are flowing in from the previous year. Has been one of our better forwards in the last 3 series and is miles ahead of Higgins. Expect he will end up with a new team though, new kid, aint a kid himself no more and should look to cash in with what he can. Probably pump out 20-25 goals for the next few years.

Raymond 1g 1a +2 in Playoffs

Kesler 2g 0a -2 in Playoffs

He is finally healthy and coming into his prime years. He is an under-rated two-way player. He is very versatile; We used him at center when we were short there. He can play on any of the top three lines in a pinch. I hope we keep him.

$ for $ still one of the best players we have and coming into his prime. One of the few to show up consistently in both of the last 2 playoff seasons.

He is effective at both ends and if we are looking for someone who will help us even reach the playoffs ............considering Gillis wants to parachute our prospects into the team and we have to lower our cap, then he is great value for money

Really?............well what do they call most of the rest of the team........Drs DOO NOTHING?

We likely would not have been in the playoffs without Raymond's play and production. I'm afraid if you can't see the chances he takes and sets up for others you and your friends need to lay off the Bud.

Not to mention his graft in his own end and his forechecking.

Kesler was invisible in games 1, 3 and 4. During every post game interview, Kesler was all like "the next game is a MUST WIN game" and 3 out of the 4 games he was nowhere to be found. Sometimes I think Kesler is all talk. He has to shut up and perform and not tease the fans with some braveheart speech and go out and do nothing to back it up.

They won't resign him. Raymond had a better season then last year but he does not fit our line up. We are looking to get younger and bigger. He'll probably end up in Calgary seeing how they're rebuilding he might want to be apart of that.

Archived