The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Everybody Loves Raymond (except Jim)...Merged

Bite me Burr

Was Raymond better before he broke his back? Haha, ya, sure.

This is the same sack of useless that he always was, nothing has changed. Why keep making the same mistake? Does this guy make any line better? No. He does nothing well. How is it then that he helps this team? This guy is not going to become the player that your well-wishing hopes he does so give up and admit it.

It is time for Raymond to go.

Just ignore Bodee. He's just being his old miserable self. This is the same guy who in almost every other thread demands the team gets tougher, while at the same time advocating we keep Raymond. The two are mutually exclusive, Raymond is what happens when a man is made without testosterone.

As per Bodee, just wait till he attempts to go off on your English comprehension - when his own mirrors a downs child. This guy is the very definition of hypocrisy.

Raymond is an example of the old " a dollar short and a day late" philosophy. He's an UFA & Vcr has lost the assett for nothing when they new he lacked what it takes to be a play-off player. Management at it's worse.

Just ignore Bodee. He's just being his old miserable self. This is the same guy who in almost every other thread demands the team gets tougher, while at the same time advocating we keep Raymond. The two are mutually exclusive, Raymond is what happens when a man is made without testosterone.

As per Bodee, just wait till he attempts to go off on your English comprehension - when his own mirrors a downs child. This guy is the very definition of hypocrisy.

i dont buy into all this hate... many caucasian men genetically peak later in life, if the guy can put on some serious high function muscle and just starts playing big he will be a force. if he runs himself in the ground for your scapegoat artists again its career over. so why dont you appreciate that he is developing an overall game around a natural talent, theres a saddle made for every arse.

I see Raymond finally getting to play in his hometown next year. He is definitely the kind of player CGY needs. Speed and skill that would compliment some of their other speed/skill players.

Nucks need a guy like Raymond but stronger on the puck/forecheck. Raymond is good but the Canucks need better.

Bodee, I agree and I don't think it was isolated to just Raymond, with that being said Bodee and correct me if I am wrong, but weren't you in favor of keeping AV around? I think it was for these very reasons that he had to go, I stated in another thread that I wasn't sure where any of the talent level was anymore just because of this very reason. There was so much shuffling of the deck it was hard to evaluate anyone.

I understand there were injuries, but it seemed like even when there seemed to be chemistry in a line it was broken up to try and find an even better chemistry, it just didn't make sense to me and I'm sure confused the players. ie: Raymond.

thanks for taking the bait..

Heres your own words admitting that you know nothing of the NHL......so keep your scottish yap shut...

/topic/328055-whats-wrong-with-me/page__st__30">http://forum.canucks...me/page__st__30

"I haven't been a supporter of the Canucks for long. Mainly because firstly I knew nothing about NHL GL and secondly ESPN America only started showing NHL 3 years ago. I was unattached to any team when I first started watching although I could easily have gone for the Philadelphia Flyers as my home team which I supported in my youth and for 20 years was the Fife Flyers."

~ Bodee

/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=8474">http://forum.canucks...&attach_id=8474

Archived