The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Flames lost tonight = We are in trouble on Wednesday

Understand

I was hoping that the Flames would win tonight, but the stupid Ducks won the game.

I do not believe the Flames would allow their team to go 0-3 to start the season, I think their players will just take out their frustartion on us the next game! sht.......

I hate playing teams on a losiong streak.....

First off, you jumped the gun, CGY just scored, 5-4 with 5 to go.

And even if they lose I see it in the opposite light you do.

They will be in the exact same situation we are in, losing a game they didn't deserve to win, then improving and playing better, good enough to win and coming up short (assuming they do lost) both teams will have a chip on there shoulder and I think we are better with facing adversity, I would be more worried if they win, cause they will have there confidence, if they lose, perhaps they will be more doubtful.

Hopefully they lose, I think it will fair well for us come Wednesday, although I'm not too worried, we seem to knock alot more rust off each game, if we can work on execution and stay focused, I think Schneids will have a bounce back game and get the job done.

I was hoping that the Flames would win tonight, but the stupid Ducks won the game.

I do not believe the Flames would allow their team to go 0-3 to start the season, I think their players will just take out their frustartion on us the next game! sht.......

Who gives a 5h1t? All these useless distraction questions are the reason people never get to do what they want out of life, and it just clogs up the players minds with useless thoughts that have no bearing on what they need to do - improve themselves to play as stanley cup champions.

Just focus on improving, on executing at your best, on winning - that's it. When you are doing all you can to be the best, and you somehow still have extra time, then maybe you could go thinking about how the calgary flames just lost their first 2 games and that they're going to be extra tough on us. But who would ever seriously have that kind of time?

Well, the teams have more than enough motivation to go out there and win the frickin game. The Canucks better be prepared and bring their A game, because anything less will not be good enough.

To be blunt, both teams have been crap so far. At least something has to give.

Archived