Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Understand

Flames lost tonight = We are in trouble on Wednesday

56 posts in this topic

If it were any other team I might be worried but cmon, it's the Flames, the top contender for the 1st pick next draft.

The Canucks wont lose on Wednesday, they are hungry for their first win and starting the season by losing 3 straight at home is unacceptable. Besides.. its the flames, Kipper has nightmares thinking about the Sedins B)

"Flames" and "we are in trouble" do not belong in the same sentence, it makes no grammatical sense

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOLOOOLOLOOLLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

NEVER BEEN MORE THANKFUL THE L IS SO CLOSE TO THE O BUTTON

Not in trouble yet!! Wait till we are 0-2 down on Wednesday, then we would be introuble!! But the boys won't let the Flames get to that situation. We all know how to smother flames and put out fires don't we.

Go Canucks Go

I agree. If we are also 0-2, then I think we can beat the Flames on Wed. We are 0-1-1, our players still do not think they are in trouble yet. On the other hand, the Flames are 0-2, and they know they are in real trouble if they don't win on Wed. Therefore, I do not like our chances.. :(

Hope the boys prove me wrong....

LOL, what a horrible thread. Apparently going 0-2 means you'll win the next game for sure, rofl!

We've had a lot of time inbetween games for the coaching staff to fix all our mistakes. We'll win it for sure, unless one of our goalies blows us the game.

Both teams are in the same situation going down 2 losses to start the season.

So you're saying you don't think the Canucks will be just as motivated? That's nonsense.

Both teams will bring it.

Ah, but we're 0-1-1 not 0-2, so clearly the Flames will be more motivated to get a win than us. :rolleyes:

I was hoping that the Flames would win tonight, but the stupid Ducks won the game.

I do not believe the Flames would allow their team to go 0-3 to start the season, I think their players will just take out their frustartion on us the next game! sht.......

I hate playing teams on a losiong streak.....

yeah............totally hate facing a confident team

You're an idiot. You think the Flames won't go 0-3 but you fully believe that the Canucks will go 0-2-1?

Talk about lobsided views.

We would only go 0-2-1 if we went to OT and lost.

I agree. If we are also 0-2, then I think we can beat the Flames on Wed. We are 0-1-1, our players still do not think they are in trouble yet. On the other hand, the Flames are 0-2, and they know they are in real trouble if they don't win on Wed. Therefore, I do not like our chances.. :(

Hope the boys prove me wrong....

And cue the "Sky is Falling" posts....

Let's start fearing teams that can't win. :sadno::frantic:

Getting old fast...

But getting beyond the mountain man with the fast finger but nothing to say.....

The flames winning or loosing will have no impact, I thought they would loose to Edmonton but they have had some time to adjust and will (I hope) have a better second line. First win of the season on its way.

Betting Canucks surfer's car on it.... Hope that's ok?