The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Flames lost tonight = We are in trouble on Wednesday

Understand

I agree. If we are also 0-2, then I think we can beat the Flames on Wed. We are 0-1-1, our players still do not think they are in trouble yet. On the other hand, the Flames are 0-2, and they know they are in real trouble if they don't win on Wed. Therefore, I do not like our chances.. :(

Hope the boys prove me wrong....

I was hoping that the Flames would win tonight, but the stupid Ducks won the game.

I do not believe the Flames would allow their team to go 0-3 to start the season, I think their players will just take out their frustartion on us the next game! sht.......

I hate playing teams on a losiong streak.....

I agree. If we are also 0-2, then I think we can beat the Flames on Wed. We are 0-1-1, our players still do not think they are in trouble yet. On the other hand, the Flames are 0-2, and they know they are in real trouble if they don't win on Wed. Therefore, I do not like our chances.. :(

Hope the boys prove me wrong....

Getting old fast...

But getting beyond the mountain man with the fast finger but nothing to say.....

The flames winning or loosing will have no impact, I thought they would loose to Edmonton but they have had some time to adjust and will (I hope) have a better second line. First win of the season on its way.

Betting Canucks surfer's car on it.... Hope that's ok?

Archived