The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Opportunity to make enormous mistakes - Foreshadowing (Cody Hodgson)

jwizenhl

I support Kassian 100%. I just think it was some foreshadowing of what was to come. And I would have not made that trade. What's done is done. I don't think I am alone in the Hodgson thinking. Media was talking about how the team needed some players that would immediately help for the playoffs. We got a prospect for a proven player. It was a bad decision for that time. It may pay off some day, maybe even this year. Who knows?

I support Kassian 100%. I just think it was some foreshadowing of what was to come. And I would have not made that trade. What's done is done. I don't think I am alone in the Hodgson thinking. Media was talking about how the team needed some players that would immediately help for the playoffs. We got a prospect for a proven player. It was a bad decision for that time. It may pay off some day, maybe even this year. Who knows?

I support him, I just don't support the trade and the timing. Regardless of what you are talking about I stand by that Hodgson is a better player than Kassian. Why can I not think that and also support Kassian? I like both hockey and basketball but I like hockey better. I feel you might be wasting your time with this topic as you don't seem interested in it at all.

I support him, I just don't support the trade and the timing. Regardless of what you are talking about I stand by that Hodgson is a better player than Kassian. Why can I not think that and also support Kassian? I like both hockey and basketball but I like hockey better. I feel you might be wasting your time with this topic as you don't seem interested in it at all.

Archived