The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Following

Harbinger

I also just watched it and really liked it a lot. It reminded me of a good well thought out thriller like seven or something. It didn't feel like I was watching a tv series. I am really hoping this will continue to be super good, and will get good ratings so we can see more of it other then The Walking Dead this may become my new favorite TV show I liked it that much!

I also just watched it and really liked it a lot. It reminded me of a good well thought out thriller like seven or something. It didn't feel like I was watching a tv series. I am really hoping this will continue to be super good, and will get good ratings so we can see more of it other then The Walking Dead this may become my new favorite TV show I liked it that much!

Its dark like Dexter but Its quite different. Its more about the relationship between the serial killer and the FBI agent that originally caught him so really if I was going to compare it to anything I would say the movie Seven or I guess in a way you could say the killer is like 'Red John' from the Mentalist?

I don't think it really paints serial killers in a good way, if anything it shows how messed up/psychotic/twisted the killer is. if anything You feel more for the FBI agent then the killer, and their relationship is more kind of like how this killer basically plays with everyone. I don't really want to say more so I don't spoil anyone.

I don't think it really paints serial killers in a good way, if anything it shows how messed up/psychotic/twisted the killer is. if anything You feel more for the FBI agent then the killer, and their relationship is more kind of like how this killer basically plays with everyone. I don't really want to say more so I don't spoil anyone.

Archived