Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* - - - - 5 votes

Gillis should be fired! Bring back Burke!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

#31 Chip Kelly

Chip Kelly

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

Yeah this guy's right we all know Gillis worst move of his tenure was letting #1 d-man Aaron Rome go. He was clearly the reason why the Canucks were rock solid.

His versatility was second to none. Also bring back Sammy Pahlsson and Tanner Glass.
This team is a bunch of pansies yeah!!!

fyo3s9.jpg

Credit to Mr.DirtyDangles for the find and Twilight Sparkle for making a sick siggy!

#32 The Kassassin Train

The Kassassin Train

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

And I thought I was freaking out. Bieska gets to much hate around here. Edler doesn't get enough.

You already hate your partner? Some kind of partner you are. He hates you too.

The key difference is that Sopel can fill in for Seabrook and Campbell just fine. Bieksa, he is garbage so in that sense he is like the worst defenseman in the league.

When Cody (Hodgson) gets older, he might be better than Datsyuk.

Let's not push this guy (Kassian). He's still immature, and if he fails on the 2nd line it's because he isn't ready. Some guys really need years to develop, it's how well and how fast players adapt to the game. In my opinion, I'd rather have Horvat getting 2nd line minutes. He will start off on the 3rd line next season but I see him making the transition, being a great compliment to whoever plays his wings.

At this point, I don't see Kassian fitting in to any role other than a 3rd. If players like Kassian start getting 2nd line minutes then we just stay inconsistent as a team.

The idiocy on CDC....

#33 bertuzz

bertuzz

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

I'm the OP, and sorry if I offended anyone, There's some interesting points some of you have bought up, but I mostly stand by what I said. The players Gillis has bought in are for the most part average NHLers, and every year in the playoffs, experience and toughness count. Gillis has done nothing to improve that area. As far as secondary scoring, why doesn't he try for Arnott, or he could have tried for Jagr-imagine him with the Sedins? Oh-but Gillis would say "he's too old or he has too much experience!" All I'm saying is if you put a bunch of greenhorns on the ice, that's the product you're going to get. The team needs a mix of veterans and rookies. It would have been nice to keep guys like Jovo and Ohlund, or Willie Mitchell but what's done is done. The Canucks really need to fix the D-get rid of Bieksa and Alberts and get some experienced players who don't make you whince when they have the puck!

#34 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Disagree with Sundin but yes at the rest.

Sundin had 28 points in 41 games (extrapolates to 56 points over 82 games) and 8 points in 8 playoff games ...

You gotta be kidding me if you don't think Sundin was good here ...

#35 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,704 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

I miss the minus button

Too many people would be butthurt and complain to mods. Alas, such is the PC, nannyfied state of our current 12 year olds.

#36 The Kassassin Train

The Kassassin Train

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,107 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Remember when everyone wanted JBo and he got traded to CGY? Remember how everyone said MG sucked? Imagine if he did. Thank God. CDC would have exploded by now.

The key difference is that Sopel can fill in for Seabrook and Campbell just fine. Bieksa, he is garbage so in that sense he is like the worst defenseman in the league.

When Cody (Hodgson) gets older, he might be better than Datsyuk.

Let's not push this guy (Kassian). He's still immature, and if he fails on the 2nd line it's because he isn't ready. Some guys really need years to develop, it's how well and how fast players adapt to the game. In my opinion, I'd rather have Horvat getting 2nd line minutes. He will start off on the 3rd line next season but I see him making the transition, being a great compliment to whoever plays his wings.

At this point, I don't see Kassian fitting in to any role other than a 3rd. If players like Kassian start getting 2nd line minutes then we just stay inconsistent as a team.

The idiocy on CDC....

#37 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:42 AM

I'm the OP, and sorry if I offended anyone, There's some interesting points some of you have bought up, but I mostly stand by what I said. The players Gillis has bought in are for the most part average NHLers, and every year in the playoffs, experience and toughness count. Gillis has done nothing to improve that area. As far as secondary scoring, why doesn't he try for Arnott, or he could have tried for Jagr-imagine him with the Sedins? Oh-but Gillis would say "he's too old or he has too much experience!" All I'm saying is if you put a bunch of greenhorns on the ice, that's the product you're going to get. The team needs a mix of veterans and rookies. It would have been nice to keep guys like Jovo and Ohlund, or Willie Mitchell but what's done is done. The Canucks really need to fix the D-get rid of Bieksa and Alberts and get some experienced players who don't make you whince when they have the puck!

FYI, your keyboard has an ENTER key.

You should probably use it.

#38 the grinder

the grinder

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:48 AM

ohlund got a hefty contract from tampa bay just like salo did , , willie mitchell wanted way too much to play here mike gillis made the smart move by not resigning or overpaying , and beside ohlund prolly wont ever play again

#39 rawkdrummer

rawkdrummer

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

The OP is a troll...
Don't feed the troll!
as far as Burke goes???
What an ass (I'm Irish so it's OK), yeah that's what we need.

I believe in Gillis and his plan to be on the cutting edge.
I've also a longtime fan and have watched (or listened on the radio) the Canucks since the old Western hockey league days.
Hey OP, can you say Portland Buckaroos?

#40 ChuckNORRIS4Cup

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

ohlund got a hefty contract from tampa bay just like salo did , , willie mitchell wanted way too much to play here mike gillis made the smart move by not resigning or overpaying , and beside ohlund prolly wont ever play again

Willie Mitchell is worth every penny he earns at $3.5M. If Willie Mitchell was still on this team he would be the Canucks 2nd lowest paid defenseman. But next year he would of been the Canucks cheapest defenseman, so I don't understand where you are coming from that he wanted too much to play here, when Gillis has signed or resigned all his D to over 4M.

Regards to the OP and Gillis, first I will say I have always been a fan of Brian Burke and always will be still think he's one of the best GM's in the game. As far as Gillis goes, when the Canucks originally signed Gillis I was very excited and happy about him being the GM, because he used to be an agent and I really believed he would have good connection with many players. As the years have gone by, I have really started to dislike Gillis, it originally all started with Gillis offering Mats Sundin 10M a year to play here. I'll give him credit he has made some decent moves nothing spectacular though in my opinion, but he has made some mistakes that I still just don't understand, especially with handling our rookies he has done a horrible job, but I also put a lot of that blame on AV as well, as I am an AV hater always have been and always will be.

Ever since AV has been part of this team, I have had a chip on my shoulder about him. I dislike everything there has to do with the guy, and he has made me argue and get frustrated with this team more than I ever have before, in the 20 years I have been watching the Canucks. I still hope this team will win a cup as I will and always will be a fan of the Canucks, but I'm just not happy with who's running it anymore, I still think this team would be better off without AV, let alone already have a cup or possibly 2 with a different coach.

Edited by ChuckNORRIS4Cup, 22 January 2013 - 01:59 AM.

Eh8NO.jpg

Trevor Linden Quote Nov. 29th 2012 [Asked if he would return to the game?]
"The game has been with me for a long time, if the right opportunity came about, you never know"

#41 Ray_Cathode

Ray_Cathode

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

Sundin
Malhotra
Lapierre
Booth
Garrison
Re-signed Burrows
Re-signed Edler
Re-signed Schneider

Sundin sucked - out of shape fat piggy who had no interest in getting in shape.
But you need to add Hamhuis and Higgins. Sorry, re-signs don't count.

#42 Spoderman

Spoderman

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

Willie Mitchell is worth every penny he earns at $3.5M. If Willie Mitchell was still on this team he would be the Canucks 2nd lowest paid defenseman. But next year he would of been the Canucks cheapest defenseman, so I don't understand where you are coming from that he wanted to0 much to play here, when Gillis has signed or resigned all his D to over 4M.

It wasn't anything to do with the money, it was just that he was coming of a concussion and we didn't know if he'd be playing well.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit to BananaMash for both

STHS GM Anaheim Ducks

#43 Bossy

Bossy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

Sundin
Malhotra
Lapierre
Booth
Garrison
Re-signed Burrows
Re-signed Edler
Re-signed Schneider

Can't count re-signing as bringing a player in.

Garrison could easily turn into Ballard 2.0, you're guessing (hoping) he'll be good.

So your list is:
Booth (who was bad last season)
Malhotra (who is not the same player after his injury)
Lapierre
Sundin

MG has been overrated by fans, his drafting is poor and his trades/signings have been pretty lackluster. You left his best acquisition off that list too, one he failed to keep: Ehrhoff.

#44 afan

afan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 690 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

MG loves keeping useless guys like Raymond and Malhotra on the team. The Canucks 4th line is always outplayed and outscored in the playoffs, but nothing is done by MG for the new season. it's again the same Weise, Malhotra, Volpatti sorry 4th line, already -5 in just 2 games.

#45 ChuckNORRIS4Cup

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

It wasn't anything to do with the money, it was just that he was coming of a concussion and we didn't know if he'd be playing well.

I know it had nothing to do with money that's why I was quoting the other guy about it and wondering where he was coming from about it being money, because I know that wasn't the fact at all. I know it was because of the concussion and Gillis didn't want to take the risk on Willie, which I was pissed especially when Mitchell said he was good to go, if Mitchell didn't think he was ready or going to be good he would of said he wasn't good, but he didn't he said he was good, but MG didn't want to hear it he already had his mind made up above Mitchell.

Eh8NO.jpg

"The game has been with me for a long time, if the right opportunity came about, you never know"

#46 Smashian Kassian

Smashian Kassian

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,196 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

Dont worry guy Morrison is still avaliable.

My suggestion:

- Sign Morrison, 1 year 5.5 Million.
- Trade Booth, Jensen, Schroeder for Bertuzzi
- Hamhuis for Ohlund
- Kesler, Kassian, 1st for Hodgson.
- Bieksa & Ballard for a 7th
- Re-sign Aaron Miller and Lukas Kracjiek
- Trade Tanev for Mike Komisarek
- Buyout Luongo
- Re-Sign Cloutier

Line-up:

Daniel - Henrik - Burrows
Raymond - Morrison - Bertuzzi
Higgins - Morrison - Hansen
Volpatti - Manny - Weise

Ohlund - Edler
Krajicek - Miller
Garrison - Komisarek

Cloutier
Schneider

Hopefully this fits the OP's vision, thoughts?

zackass.png

#47 ChuckNORRIS4Cup

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

Line up I wish we had.

Sedin Sedin Bertuzzi
Grabner Hodgson Burrows
Hansen Kesler Higgins
Torres Lapierre Volpatti

Mitchell Bieksa
Salo Edler
Jovanovski Hamhuis

Luongo
Schneider

Eh8NO.jpg

#48 Dildo Faggins

Dildo Faggins

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Gillis has done some good things for the team, but he's made a lot of moves that sucked a ss too:

Signing Luongo the play-off choke artist to a life time deal, trading Grabner, a player with great offensive skill, for the expensive and thoroughly useless Ballard, giving up Hodgson, the best prospect in years who really had an impact on the team and contributed a lot of offense, for a big, untested, work in progress plug - Kassian, which essentially is trading skill for size, and doing it right before the play offs with the idea of turning the team suddenly into a 2 scoring line two checking line team.....

Bringing in Booth as a line mate for Kesler, who he is totally incompatible with, and didnt even know he was gonna be traded to Van, doing fukall during free agency except sign Garrison, is reluctant to make any major moves, just minor tinkering, spends more time picking up underdogs on the cheap than trying to land a decent trade or pick up, keeps Raymond, and keeps that useless little piece of s**t Ebbett on the team insteaad of giving Schroeder a shot, and takes forever to get Lou traded and asks for way too much in return.

Edited by Heli_Kopitar, 22 January 2013 - 03:15 AM.

#49 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,021 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

This is my first posting although I've been a die-hard Canucks since the early 90's. I am so enraged with what Gillis has done to this team that i have to say something! I've followed every game through the decades and have seen all the ups and downs from the glory days when Bure and Mogilny were flying around the ice lighting up opposition goalies to the lean years of the late 90's, When Brian Burke took over, he rebuilt the whole team with toughness and grit, and when you think about it, the Canucks team that made it to the finals in 2011 was almost entirely built by Burke. In the past 3 years, Gillis has made one bonehead move after another. here's just a few examples: signing Luongo to a lifetime deal one month after he utterly choked in the series against Chicago(Luongo deserved a one way ticket out of Van.) Gillis had a chance to bring back Bertuzzi, a fan favourite-blew that one. Brendan Morrisson was literally begging to play here-Gillis refused and chose Peter Schaeffer(who was dropped a week into last season.) Gillis the signs Bieksa(imo one of the worst defencemen in the hisory of the Canucks) and gets rid of Ohlund(one of best in Canucks history) At one point just a few years ago the Canucks had an awesome defence that has now turned into the keystone cops with the likes of Bieksa and Alberts etc. The Canucks defence is the glaring weakness that has been exposed in the playoffs in recent years as well as secondary scoring. Gillis has done absolutely nothing to fix these issues and has in fact made the team weaker with his decisions. He gets rid of Sammuelsson who seemed to score huge goals and gets a pathetic loser in Booth. He lets Torres go-another fan favourite, doesn't even offer Byron Bitts a chance, lets Hodgson go, and I could go on! Gillis seems to have a profound dislike of any players over 30 or who have 1000+ games of NHL experience when that is exactly what the Canucks need! This is not the time to rebuild! I guess if as a fan you want to wait 20 years for another Cup run, then Gillis is the man. What the Canucks need is more veterans and more experience-not less. The Canucks these days resemble a minor league team. Can anyone name a single good player Gillis has bought in? He was extremely lucky the Sedins didn't test the open market. The only remotely positive thing he has done was to sign the Sedins, and that was just luck. It's time to start a petition to fire Gillis and bring back Burke. Ok, even if not Burke-anyone else! As a longtime Canucks fan, I'm extremely pissed off at what Gillis is doing to this team, and with him in charge, there may be many lean years ahead!

So full of contradictions.

When Bure & Mogilny were here was our glory years? One first round exit and missed the playoffs for four years. You and I have very different opinions of what glory years are.

Burke loaded the team with grit? Naslund, Morrison, the Sedins, Sopel, Malik (the gentle giant), Arvedson, Salo, not mention wasted assets for Sanderson and Rucinsky. That's a whole boat load of non-grit.

Bieksa and Alberts you want gone, yet they are both gritty which you're crying about lacking.

Ohlund over Bieksa? In the last two seasons....
Ohlund 139 gp / 0 g / 18 a / 18 pts / -15
Bieksa 144 gp / 14 g / 52 a / 66 pts / +44
Yup, Bieksa sucks.

You want experience on the team yet you're mad Hodgson was traded, who doesn't have experience, nor is he gritty. We got a guy in exchange who also lacks experience but is in fact griity. You know, that thing you wanted.

Brendan Morrison? Seriously??? You're mad about Morrison? Sedin/Kesler/Malhotra. Where does that put Morrison? Fourth line where he'd be very effective with 8 minutes ice time per game while playing oh so gritty. We had no need of Morrison.

You're post is so riddled with contradictions only one conclussion can be made: The GM should keep players you like and move players you don't like otherwise he sucks. It really has nothing to do with what puts out the best team on the ice with you, as evidenced by what you consider "glory years", it's all about the players you happen to like.
Posted Image

#50 Bossy

Bossy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

So full of contradictions.

When Bure & Mogilny were here was our glory years? One first round exit and missed the playoffs for four years. You and I have very different opinions of what glory years are.

Burke loaded the team with grit? Naslund, Morrison, the Sedins, Sopel, Malik (the gentle giant), Arvedson, Salo, not mention wasted assets for Sanderson and Rucinsky. That's a whole boat load of non-grit.

Bieksa and Alberts you want gone, yet they are both gritty which you're crying about lacking.

Ohlund over Bieksa? In the last two seasons....
Ohlund 139 gp / 0 g / 18 a / 18 pts / -15
Bieksa 144 gp / 14 g / 52 a / 66 pts / +44
Yup, Bieksa sucks.

You want experience on the team yet you're mad Hodgson was traded, who doesn't have experience, nor is he gritty. We got a guy in exchange who also lacks experience but is in fact griity. You know, that thing you wanted.

Brendan Morrison? Seriously??? You're mad about Morrison? Sedin/Kesler/Malhotra. Where does that put Morrison? Fourth line where he'd be very effective with 8 minutes ice time per game while playing oh so gritty. We had no need of Morrison.

You're post is so riddled with contradictions only one conclussion can be made: The GM should keep players you like and move players you don't like otherwise he sucks. It really has nothing to do with what puts out the best team on the ice with you, as evidenced by what you consider "glory years", it's all about the players you happen to like.

Malhotra isn't a third line center any more.

#51 ajhockey

ajhockey

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

Walloftext walloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftextwalloftext etc.

Paragraphs are your friend.

14ndb35.jpg
Credit to -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome sig!

"Gino, Gino, Gino, Gino!"
Rest In Peace, Rypien, Demitra, and Bourdon

#52 ajhockey

ajhockey

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

Dont worry guy Morrison is still avaliable.

My suggestion:

- Sign Morrison, 1 year 5.5 Million.
- Trade Booth, Jensen, Schroeder for Bertuzzi
- Hamhuis for Ohlund
- Kesler, Kassian, 1st for Hodgson.
- Bieksa & Ballard for a 7th
- Re-sign Aaron Miller and Lukas Kracjiek
- Trade Tanev for Mike Komisarek
- Buyout Luongo
- Re-Sign Cloutier

Line-up:

Daniel - Henrik - Burrows
Raymond - Morrison - Bertuzzi
Higgins - Morrison - Hansen
Volpatti - Manny - Weise

Ohlund - Edler
Krajicek - Miller
Garrison - Komisarek

Cloutier
Schneider

Hopefully this fits the OP's vision, thoughts?

I was about to explode at you, but all of a sudden my sarcasm detector started going off.

14ndb35.jpg
Credit to -Vintage Canuck- for the awesome sig!

"Gino, Gino, Gino, Gino!"
Rest In Peace, Rypien, Demitra, and Bourdon

#53 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,021 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:54 AM

Malhotra isn't a third line center any more.

He was at the the time.
Posted Image

#54 dangler696969

dangler696969

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

God i hate David Booth....and Malhotra. These guys are robbing our team blind...

#55 frazzY

frazzY

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

Agreed.

How does game hunting make you a pathetic loser???? Man i dont get society these days. Were at the top of the food chain for a reason!

I HATE THE BOOTH HATE! THE GUYS GONNA SHUT ALL YOU UP, when hes picking off water bottles like grouse and bears and mountain goats!

Oh my!

The poor guys injured and gets flack for "not training hard in off season" as the cause of injury.... Have any of you hunted in the mountain bush??

Im sure booth went all out, hiking for hours packing around guns, ammo, hind quarters from large animals that he shot LEGALLY! Did the rural areas near by a favour as deer, bears, goats, sheep (wild) are all considered pests and are grossly over populated in said regions.

Hes not killing bald eagles and dolphins...

Guarantee hes in stellar shape right now, just had an unfortunate mishap.

For a top tier team we have the most fickle and negative fan base!

/rant

Edited by frazzY, 22 January 2013 - 04:26 AM.

#56 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 11,021 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:53 AM

I know it had nothing to do with money that's why I was quoting the other guy about it and wondering where he was coming from about it being money, because I know that wasn't the fact at all. I know it was because of the concussion and Gillis didn't want to take the risk on Willie, which I was pissed especially when Mitchell said he was good to go, if Mitchell didn't think he was ready or going to be good he would of said he wasn't good, but he didn't he said he was good, but MG didn't want to hear it he already had his mind made up above Mitchell.

Incorrect.

MG told Mitchell he was interested in re-signing him, but not until he had shown he could take contact. It was after all a pretty severe concussion. When free agency opened, six months after the concussion happened, Mitchell wasn't even skating yet. He signed with LA before he was cleared for contact. Which is why MG never did talk contract with him. LA rolled the dice and won. With the addition of Ballard and Hamhuis, MG had no need to roll the dice. Considering it was Aug 25th when LA signed him, nobody was exactly banging down the door to sign the guy.
Posted Image

#57 mj vic

mj vic

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

For the love of God, bring back the minus button!!!

#58 infinitecarnage

infinitecarnage

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

Line up I wish we had.

Sedin Sedin Bertuzzi
Grabner Hodgson Burrows
Hansen Kesler Higgins
Torres Lapierre Volpatti

Mitchell Bieksa Ohlund Hamhuis
Salo Edler
Jovanovski Hamhuis Mitchell Bieksa

Luongo
Schneider

by the way, that 2nd line looks amazing

Edited by infinitecarnage, 22 January 2013 - 07:45 AM.

Posted Image

#59 enterin

enterin

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Sundin was a good influence on the whole team. Don't forget that the Sedins turned from PPG players into Art Ross winners right after Sundin played here

Sundin played half a season I like him but I didnt like the way he came just to pocket the money...He did nothing here left the following season. Yeah he helped the team that s your opinion.

#60 Iamacanuck18

Iamacanuck18

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:31 AM

1st post was an epic FAIL.... 2 back to back prez trophies, and game 7 of the stanley cup playoffs say hello.... Damn what a great minor league team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.