The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I believe AV will love Schroeder! He's going to be given a long leash!

Go Go Canucks Go

Everyone underestimates Calgary on this forum. They actually have a home crowd that cheers that they can feed off of, and the NHL's parity is insane. Sure they're one of the 'lesser' teams, but any team can beat any team, you never know. Plus Calgary did better against the Ducks than we did.

I don't think bringing up another undersized center (with 0 NHL experience, btw) is anything to get excited about... I really think the Canucks should have gotten a center with some NHL experience to fill in for Kesler... we can't afford to be losing these games. Too late now I guess.

recall waivers gone with the new cba. if in fact vandy needs to get called up.

AV loves his plugs rome ebbet pyatt weise, schroeder might get a chance but i'm not hloding my breath. he'll probable get put on the forth line and AV will criticize him for not scoring or hitting.

Jordan Schroeder = Andrew Ebbett 2.0

Sorry fan boys, JS will never be the Martin St. Louis you are hoping for.

He will burn away in the minors... He will get his chance now because we are hurt at the NHL level and thin at the AHL level but once Bobby Lu is dealt we won't hear about him ever again...

I'm actually surprised at the amount of ice time and defensive zone face offs AV has allowed Jordan Schroeder in these past 2 games. A large part of this has to do with Jordan's play on the ice but it's refreshing to see AV do this. An average of 14 and a half minutes the last 2 games.

Archived