Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

I believe AV will love Schroeder! He's going to be given a long leash!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 canucksnhl

canucksnhl

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

I'm thinking Gillis should/is going to wait on how Schroeder performs before he makes any trades.

2yn1i1f.jpg

#32 Go Go Canucks Go

Go Go Canucks Go

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

AV let him play 15 mins tonight. Definitely think the trust is there and will only grow with more games under his belt!

GO CANUCKS GO!
Aaron Rome 1 goal in 114 games and oh yeah 10 assists. Thats 11 points people..that's a decent .0964 points per game average. He's a power play expert at turn overs and wide shots. He's a depth defenceman for anyone looking to win the stanley cup. A key here is he is very slow and takes timely penalties because he is an expert at head games. Clearly the most underrated underachiever of all time. He also has a mean 5 oclock shadow. MMMMM Aaron Rome goes down smooth like an unshaked can of Guinness that has been in the garage for awhile. MMM Aaron Rome put him on your powerplay, let him kill penalties, a stud...a steed... half cro magnon man part time bowling champion but supremely talented Defenceman. Rome for the Norris! I think Rome was solid like Rory Fitzpatrick or Eric Weinrich...Rome could use a yellow visor for that matter ...really give him the edge

#33 DownUndaCanuck

DownUndaCanuck

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,071 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

He's going to hate him after that bad penalty to start off. Lucky AV's got no one else to turn to, looks like Schroeder will have to be our extra center until Kesler comes back because Ebbett is done.
Posted Image

#34 Kassian #9

Kassian #9

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

I'm actually surprised at the amount of ice time and defensive zone face offs AV has allowed Jordan Schroeder in these past 2 games. A large part of this has to do with Jordan's play on the ice but it's refreshing to see AV do this. An average of 14 and a half minutes the last 2 games.

Posted Image

Rozzilicious Sig

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.