Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

Jordan Schroeder recalled

70 posts in this topic

Jeff Paterson ‏@patersonjeff

Jordan Schroeder has big red X beside his name on AHL stats page. Usually reserved for guys no longer on roster http://theahl.com/stats/statdisplay.php?type=skaters&team_id=330&season_id=40&tournament_id=0&leagueId=4&division_id=-1&confId=0

News1130 Sports ‏@News1130Sports

Been told "probably" Jordan Schroeder gets called up today but nothing official yet.

Guess Schroeder's on his way up.

omg Canucks hate young players rabble rabble rabble

Good for Schroeder!

Flames and Canucks both without a win should be a good matchup Wednesday. Jordan has alot of eyes on him now...

CDC got it's wish. Now lets see how Schroeder does.

Good, now I hope he scores 2 goals, otherwise he's back in the AHL right after the game.

If J.S. is recalled I wish him well. Schroeder has worked hard for this opportunity. Use it wisely my friend!

Hope he is given a chance to play on the 2nd line and not the 4th. Ebbet just doesn't have the right skillset on the 2nd line. Knowing AV, he will likely mix up the second line throughout the game, but I hope to see Raymond Schroeder Kass to start, and then rotate in Weise/Hansen if Raymond is ineffective.

@vancanucks: Media Release: #Canucks recall Jordan Schroeder from Chicago Wolves. Jim Vandermeer has been re-assigned to Chicago. http://t.co/4aBFDCWB

Confirmed.

@VanCanucks: Media Release: #Canucks recall Jordan Schroeder from Chicago Wolves. Jim Vandermeer has been re-assigned to Chicago. http://t.co/4aBFDCWB

Can't ask for a better match up. Flames' changes in the offseason were all about adding skill at the expense of size, toughness, defense or NHL experience.

If he outperforms their savior Sven, checking out CalPuck afterward maybe wortwhile (if you're into that sort of thing). B)

DSedin - HSedin - Burrows

Raymond - Schroeder - Kassian

Higgins - Ebbett - Hansen

Volpatti - Lapierre - Weise

But if Raymond is useless again, move him down to the third line and then bring Higgins to play with Schroeder and Kassian.

So what happens with Malhotra?

DSedin - HSedin - Burrows

Raymond - Schroeder - Kassian

Higgins - Ebbett - Hansen

Volpatti - Lapierre - Weise

But if Raymond is useless again, move him down to the third line and then bring Higgins to play with Schroeder and Kassian.

So what happens with Malhotra?

Great to hear, no surprise to me but great news, Jordan has worked extremely hard and earned this opportunity, cant wait to see how he does.

My projected Line up:

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Raymond - JS - Burrows

Higgins - Lappy - Hansen

Volpatti - Malhotra - Weise