The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New lines at Practice

-Vintage Canuck-

Sedins Kassian (I guess)

Higgins Schroeder Burrows

Raymond Lapierre Hansen

Volpatti Maholtra Weise

The best players should be on the top lines. Good thing AV likes to change up his lines during the game, so we won't have to watch Raymond Schroeder and Weise for long.

It was comical seeing Weise fall all over the place but the guy did have a good game. It seems like he gained a lot of speed over the off-season and he doesn't know how to control it yet. I'd rather have a guy who skates fast and falls on occasion than some guy who skates super slow and never falls.

I don't think Weise is a second line player but hopefully he plays well there.

I just dont get the logic in putting weise on the 2nd, Burrows on the third and Lapierre on the 4th, I guarentee u all by the end of the first period tommorow burrows will be back on the 2nd, lapierre will be back on the third and weise will be back on the fourth.

Schroeder and Raymond had some moments in practise, lets see if they can do the same in the real deal, just need them go to the dirty spots and not be floaters

Wiese has been noticeably different since his overseas stint, & I like it, even falling face first into the endboards which looked like it really hurt

The only thing I am marginally surprised about is that Raymond is on the 2nd and not Burrows, Weise earned a look (atleast in practice) I guess AV thinks there is some chemistry with Ray and Schroeds from what he saw in the scrimmage, so we will see.

I wouldn't put a ton into it though, I don't think it means alot when they have experiments like this in practice the day before a game.

Archived