Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Markus Alexander Cody

[Rumour] Nino Niederreiter wants out?

96 posts in this topic

Hmm. Can't say I'm surprised. They rushed him in the first place, basically ruined his development...and now guys like Martin and Ullstrom are getting more of an opportunity than him. Get 'er done, MG! ;)

He scored 36 points in 39 games with Bridgeport. Pretty solid numbers in AHL thus far. Also a former top 5 pick. The guy is goinng to be good in the NHL but the Islanders want him to wait a year and he has said nope. That is basically it

I don't see Gillis biting on this one. I can't see what we would give up. If Nino was really stubborn we might be able to get him for Gaunce and a 1st but unlikely.

It's interesting but doubtful, sucks the Islanders rushed him. You think they would have learned from the way they ruined Josh Bailey, I guess not though. although Nino isn't ruined yet, but it still didn't help.

I know a lot of people are saying Neidereiter is ruined. The kid is a 20 year old who is averaging almost point per game in the AHL. Far from ruined

I know a lot of people are saying Neidereiter is ruined. The kid is a 20 year old who is averaging almost point per game in the AHL. Far from ruined

Niederreiter is a pure goal scorer. Something this team is lackng.

If we could add him to the mix for a reasonable price, it would be awesome.

Him and Jensen would be the makings of a very sweet future line.

Google him and the first thing you notice is the word bust.

I don't see Gillis biting on this one. I can't see what we would give up. If Nino was really stubborn we might be able to get him for Gaunce and a 1st but unlikely.

They didn't even invite him to camp? What is Snow thinking.

He'll probably hold onto this kid even though he wants out, and frustrate him till he's forced to go play over in Europe.

The Islanders just continue to screw up their 20+ year rebuild.

Clearly a lot of people in this thread have not actually seen him play. He's a potential game changer

exactly.......could this be the centre piece from the mystery team in the Lu sweepstakes?