The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pat Quinn Inducted into the BC Sports Hall of fame!

Dalusion

The well deserving Big Irishman Pat Quinn has been inducted into the BCHHF. He was my very first coach for the Vancouver Canucks and will always be one of my favorites!

Although he has been involved in many other organizations in management or on the bench as a player or coach, I will cherish the time he spent in Vancouver mostly as a coach (especially when he lead a low seed Nucks to the SCF in 94) I was wondering how others feel about this induction and what are your most positive or negative memory's of him?

I was a little to young to appreciate him drafting Linden at the time and to see him as a player so I am curious what other story's and information people have on him.

Wow, after all he's done for sports here in BC I'd have thought he would have been inducted long ago.

Regardless, congrats to him. He is still a huge presence in the local hockey community. His daughter Kalli is the director of Hockey Canada's female national teams. She and Pat are very involved with growing the game and they both attend Wick Fest every year.

Wow, after all he's done for sports here in BC I'd have thought he would have been inducted long ago.

Regardless, congrats to him. He is still a huge presence in the local hockey community. His daughter Kalli is the director of Hockey Canada's female national teams. She and Pat are very involved with growing the game and they both attend Wick Fest every year.

Archived