Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BananaMash

[GDT] Canucks Vs. Flames [Jan 23rd 2013]

986 posts in this topic

Yeah Raymond with a beatiful snipe!!! This is exactly why I didn't give up on Raymond like the rest of you goddammit..

Kassian looks so perfect with the Sedin's. He's that big, right handed forward that the Canucks were looking for before they tried Burrows on the 1st line.

That was a nice goal, the raymond lovers will have a hayday with this one.

Hopefully this helps raise his stock into a trade. We need playoff grit not a Raymond type player.

Yeah Raymond with a beatiful snipe!!! This is exactly why I didn't give up on Raymond like the rest of you goddammit..

zack kassian is the real deal. ive been saying it and all you haters can eat it. this kid is no joke. cody who???

man kass is lookin real good right now man

ben eager has a freaking concussion and is day to day because of him , and hes got 2 goals playing first line minutes

Ya, I'm only 5'9, female and a wimp. But I run like the wind in case this thing goes south.

Say what you want about Schroders size, but he's spent more time in front of the net battling than anyone besides Kass. Love it.

That was a nice goal, the raymond lovers will have a hayday with this one.

Hopefully this helps raise his stock into a trade. We need playoff grit not a Raymond type player.