Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D.Doughty

To all you Luongo haters

28 posts in this topic

Big fan of both.

But we will see who has the last laugh when a trade is announced, Lu supporters or Cory supporters.

Personally I could care less either way, Lu is still the best we have ever had and I am and fan and I am still a big Cory fan too and like him moving forward.

Big fan of both.

But we will see who is left crying when a trade is announced, Lu supporters or Cory supporters.

Those are some troubling stats. Can you imagine how bad the Edmonton game would've been with Schneider in net? Oil would've scored 11, if not more.

I don't think we should trade Schneider, but Luongo being traded will be hard on a lot of Cory supporters. Best goalie this organization ever had.

Why is there team Corey & team Lu?

I'm also a fan of both, how could anyone not be?

7316900.jpg

I'm sick of this Twilight BS..

and twilights my JAMM!!

Last year, Schneider had a 1.96 gaa vs Luongo's 2.41 and a 937 vs 919 save %.

I really wish we could keep both (I know it's unfair). But I feel like it's a complete family with both of them. I'm critical of Lu at times but it's in a "oh, Lu." kind of way. "Ya let in 5 goals... classic Lu, freakin' Lu, ha"

And Schneider is just such a cool dude. I want both

Big fan of both.

But we will see who has the last laugh when a trade is announced, Lu supporters or Cory supporters.

Personally I could care less either way, Lu is still the best we have ever had and I am and fan and I am still a big Cory fan too and like him moving forward.

Luongo's even strength save percentage last season was .929. Schneider's was .931 with 22 fewer games.

Luongo is at a disadvantage on the PK due to him being less of a positional goaltender.

Also, if you don't care about special teams save percentages, I'd advise you to compare Luongo's and Schneider's save percentage by month (ESPN splits). Schneider had some months with unsustainable save percentage and 2 months with some pretty mediocre save percentage. Luongo was much more consistent post-October.