The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone down for a new goal song?

burrows#1

I was messing around on Garage Band last year around this time with one of my roommates and we decided to try and make a new goal song for the boys, we hate the ridiculous Clutch "Electric Worry" sample that they are going with right now. DJ Dave seriously needs to read this and do something about that song, does not fit the team at all and honestly it's boring when we score..

I know lots of people like the heavy metal pump up songs and what not but I think we need something more trademark-able, something with more character, and something you remember - Chicago has an AMAZING set-up wit their Chelsea Dagger goal horn.

Here is what I threw together - it is a very rough version ha and is essentially the YouTube audio of last years horn (Greenday) and the audio of 'La Vida Bohème - Buen Salvaje,' a song off of the FIFA 12 soundtrack, super catchy ha.

Hope it's a hit!

https://soundcloud.c...-goal-song-2013

Best way to describe this thread ...

Beating_a_dead_horse_by_pjperez.jpg

Your idea is cool and all but in the end its still the same general topic that we as people will never agree on. I for one love the Clutch song especially "Bang Bang Bang Bang".

Face it we'll never all agree on one song, let the pros and DJ Dave at the Rog figure it out.

Archived