The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Love It or List It - Vancouver

Cookie Hunter

So...I am not the biggest fan of home reno/real estate shows, but the Vancouver series for Love it or List it just kicked off on the Women's network and I gave it a chance. I don't by anymeans condone watching this show, due to the fact the acting is just atrocious, however it's interesting to see our city's neighborhoods highlighted on television. Just wondering if anyone has has been watching. I think there have been 2, maybe 3 episodes so far. Does anyone know any of the people who have been on? Or where some of the houses have been?

cheers

I watch this when I can remember to catch it. I prefer the original eastern one though. I think episode 1 was in Kits and then somewhere on the North Shore (could be wrong). I just think the prices are ridiculous.

I prefer the Property Brothers, better show and better to look at. :rolleyes: (they're currently casting in Vancouver too I think).

I watch this when I can remember to catch it. I prefer the original eastern one though. I think episode 1 was in Kits and then somewhere on the North Shore (could be wrong). I just think the prices are ridiculous.

I prefer the Property Brothers, better show and better to look at. :rolleyes: (they're currently casting in Vancouver too I think).

Archived