• Announcements

• StealthNuck

All Threads Must Contain Tags!   07/25/2017

ALL THREADS MUST CONTAIN TAGS   All threads in this forum must contain tags prefixed to topic titles. The purpose of the tags is to eliminate confusion in recent threads lists, and to create an organized and consistent environment. Moderators may immediately lock and thread that does not contain tags.    Tags must be placed at the start of your thread title, following this exact formatting:    [Tag] Thread Title   Here are some of the most used popular tags:    [Proposal]
      A trade, or trades, for next season, or even the off-season.
      [Off-Season]
      FA signings, off-season trades for RFA's, UFA's rights etc...
      [Value Of]
      (A question regarding a players worth, whether from another team, or the Canucks)
      [Speculation] Posting a rumor (with a source of course), but providing why it could be possible for the Canucks to land that player.   [Discussion]
      Thoughts on team trading strategy and composition.   Please feel free to create your own tag if none of these suit your thread.   

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucksguru1280

Canucks-loungo

10 posts in this topic

hey this is my first post so be nice but i wanted to touch on the report on luongo deal that is in place but it is pending on the other player here is the article http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=414190

My thinking on this is this potential trade

Wsh- Oviecken(sorry if not spelled right)

to

Vancouver for

Luongo

Ballard

my thinking on this deal is that Washington needs a goalie and defense and we need a top 6 forward... Also the article said you may be surprised that this player is being traded... So in my opinion it all points in that direction i also heard that canucks put vandermeer on waivers to be called up......

also why i saw ovie is that he has had a falling out in Washington so i hope thats makes sense why i think this trade could happen

I really hope you don't mean Ovechkin. Please don't mean ovechkin, pleeeeease. I don't think ill be able to handle it :picard:

I think you're looking for the Call of Duty forums!

Welcome to the forums.

Re: Vandermeer, he was put on waivers to go down to the Wolves, not get called up.

It's also extremely unlikely that we trade for Ovechkin, considering they already have two good, young goalies and don't really need another. He hasn't fallen out of favour there and should enjoy playing under their new coach, Adam Oates.

Take a look at the other proposals to get a feel for what people are offering, and also check out the Luongo Discussion thread as plenty of people are talking about possible returns there as well.

/topic/337756-discussion-roberto-luongo-trade-thread-40/">[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 4.0

Welcome to the forums.

Re: Vandermeer, he was put on waivers to go down to the Wolves, not get called up.

It's also extremely unlikely that we trade for Ovechkin, considering they already have two good, young goalies and don't really need another. He hasn't fallen out of favour there and should enjoy playing under their new coach, Adam Oates.

Take a look at the other proposals to get a feel for what people are offering, and also check out the Luongo Discussion thread as plenty of people are talking about possible returns there as well.

/topic/337756-discussion-roberto-luongo-trade-thread-40/">[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 4.0

Excellent post. Describes why this thread is being locked as well.