The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks-loungo

hey this is my first post so be nice but i wanted to touch on the report on luongo deal that is in place but it is pending on the other player here is the article http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=414190

My thinking on this is this potential trade

Wsh- Oviecken(sorry if not spelled right)

to

Vancouver for

Luongo

Ballard

my thinking on this deal is that Washington needs a goalie and defense and we need a top 6 forward... Also the article said you may be surprised that this player is being traded... So in my opinion it all points in that direction i also heard that canucks put vandermeer on waivers to be called up......

Welcome to the forums.

Re: Vandermeer, he was put on waivers to go down to the Wolves, not get called up.

It's also extremely unlikely that we trade for Ovechkin, considering they already have two good, young goalies and don't really need another. He hasn't fallen out of favour there and should enjoy playing under their new coach, Adam Oates.

Take a look at the other proposals to get a feel for what people are offering, and also check out the Luongo Discussion thread as plenty of people are talking about possible returns there as well.

/topic/337756-discussion-roberto-luongo-trade-thread-40/">[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 4.0

Welcome to the forums.

Re: Vandermeer, he was put on waivers to go down to the Wolves, not get called up.

It's also extremely unlikely that we trade for Ovechkin, considering they already have two good, young goalies and don't really need another. He hasn't fallen out of favour there and should enjoy playing under their new coach, Adam Oates.

Take a look at the other proposals to get a feel for what people are offering, and also check out the Luongo Discussion thread as plenty of people are talking about possible returns there as well.

/topic/337756-discussion-roberto-luongo-trade-thread-40/">[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 4.0

Excellent post. Describes why this thread is being locked as well.

Archived