Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snucks

How long can AV & Gillis last ?

37 posts in this topic

How long can AV & Gillis last ? Do you think the Canucks have enough talent and grit? I think their days are numbered. Both the coach and GM have been along term disappointment. Granted at times they got this team rolling along, but the team is not talented enough or tough enough to go far in the playoffs. The building still sells out so they think they are fine. The coach has not delivered and seems lost unable to make the right decisions. The manager is content it seems but how long can they stick with basically the same group. An injury or two and the team is hooped. What worse is it seems like AV is not on the same page as the team.

All fresh and well thought out points. :shock:

How long can AV & Gillis last ?

Longer than this thread

Guess back-to-back President Trophies mean nothing? How about a Stanley Cup run in 2011 to game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals?

Lets get rid of the coach and GM 2 games into the season! :P

Should have tried being a fan in the 70's and 80's. You'd be thankful for this team like I am.

How long can AV & Gillis last ? Do you think the Canucks have enough talent and grit? I think their days are numbered. Both the coach and GM have been along term disappointment. Granted at times they got this team rolling along, but the team is not talented enough or tough enough to go far in the playoffs. The building still sells out so they think they are fine. The coach has not delivered and seems lost unable to make the right decisions. The manager is content it seems but how long can they stick with basically the same group. An injury or two and the team is hooped. What worse is it seems like AV is not on the same page as the team.

Infinitely! so long as they keep icing a competative team that is able to yearly compete for the Cup and draft relatively decently using the low draft picks they get for being competative.

Oh wait that's pretty much what they've been doing soooo um talk to me after the Canucks miss the playoffs for 2-3 seasons straight.

I wondered, as I read your post, if there existed such a drug that would make one delusional enough to type something like this out only 2 games into a season after back to back Prez trophies and a game 7 SCF, and if this drug does infact exist, why you are trying to OD on it so early in the day?

Well thought out. We should fire the coach and the GM every year we don't win a Stanley Cup. Any coach and GM who can't win a Stanley Cup is useless and we should go through a new one every time this happens. In fact we should just swap out our entire roster and management staff on any year we don't win it all. That strategy is fool proof!

Coach of the year and general manager of the year a couple of seasons ago wow I think

u have to stay away from the paint thinner wow lmfao :picard: