The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How long can AV & Gillis last ?

snucks

How long can AV & Gillis last ? Do you think the Canucks have enough talent and grit? I think their days are numbered. Both the coach and GM have been along term disappointment. Granted at times they got this team rolling along, but the team is not talented enough or tough enough to go far in the playoffs. The building still sells out so they think they are fine. The coach has not delivered and seems lost unable to make the right decisions. The manager is content it seems but how long can they stick with basically the same group. An injury or two and the team is hooped. What worse is it seems like AV is not on the same page as the team.

How long can AV & Gillis last ? Do you think the Canucks have enough talent and grit? I think their days are numbered. Both the coach and GM have been along term disappointment. Granted at times they got this team rolling along, but the team is not talented enough or tough enough to go far in the playoffs. The building still sells out so they think they are fine. The coach has not delivered and seems lost unable to make the right decisions. The manager is content it seems but how long can they stick with basically the same group. An injury or two and the team is hooped. What worse is it seems like AV is not on the same page as the team.

Infinitely! so long as they keep icing a competative team that is able to yearly compete for the Cup and draft relatively decently using the low draft picks they get for being competative.

Oh wait that's pretty much what they've been doing soooo um talk to me after the Canucks miss the playoffs for 2-3 seasons straight.

Well thought out. We should fire the coach and the GM every year we don't win a Stanley Cup. Any coach and GM who can't win a Stanley Cup is useless and we should go through a new one every time this happens. In fact we should just swap out our entire roster and management staff on any year we don't win it all. That strategy is fool proof!

Archived