The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The media trying to put words in canucks management mouth

37yrsncounting

Yes, MG started the booing fans by telling them to jeer. MG told the media to over analyze and criticize Luongo. That totally wasn't the media who started all that controversy. I don't think I have ever seen a post of yours that didn't appear like a troll post.

Please.We all saw the #1 goalie usurped by management.

Then we saw the media throng thrown on Luongo/given to speculation because mgmt. did not back up Luo.

This is 100% management.The media never threw Luo off the Canucks bus.Gillis did.

Gillis had eight months to trade Luo.He never accomplished what Luo and Cory and the team expected and needed him to do.

Now it is a major distraction to the players and the team and will remain a distraction until Gillis finishes what he started.

This is all Gillis,all the time.

I'm glad Gillis said what he said.

First off it puts him ahead of all these wanna insiders who actually have nothing. All of them are probably saying.

*@$%^! I missed out on posting a luongo rumor"

2nd, Gillis is negotiating through the media. I just loved what he did. The fact he said that it means at least 2 teams are interested in Luongo, because it makes the other team think, and up their offer. Awesome move Gillis, guys like bob can screw himself.

Spare me.The fans never made the decision to usurp Luo or let the media have at him without covering his back.

The fans never made the decision to trade Luo.

It suited Gillis and the media did what they do.It is no mystery,well,apparently some of you have yet to figure it out.

The controversy is because Gillis threw Luongo and then never delivered for all concerned.

I think as far as Gillis playing the media (and he was) in his last statement about a potential deal in place was him saying in so many words, "turn around is fair play"! Yes he's getting slammed for it in the media but MG and Av are giving it "right back at you" in their own way. I also enjoyed how AV says we have 2 number "1" goalies as if to say so which goalie are you referring to?

I love these guys! The Canucks will prevail!

Archived