The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 5.0

Luongo is clutch. When it matters he always shows up. Always.

If the team has lost an important game, it's always been a matter of the team letting Lu down. Luongo always holdsddown the fort. When it matters there isnt a single goalie in the league that can do what roberto does

He stood on his head game seven. Made a couple huge saves and the team couldn't help him out. Go watch the game. Just watch it once and tell me how many times u expect him to absolutely rob the opposition.

You obviously don't remember the game. Watch it.

after last night's choke to LA it looks as though Lu is past his "best before" date so that means his price is going down!! Has he actually recorded a win this season? Don't think so. I am very surprised he is suited up if Gillis is serious about trading/dumping him!! Injuries to Lu could very well be a double edged sword to this team!!!

Luongo is clutch. When it matters he always shows up. Always.

If the team has lost an important game, it's always been a matter of the team letting Lu down. Luongo always holdsddown the fort. When it matters there isnt a single goalie in the league that can do what roberto does

He stood on his head game seven. Made a couple huge saves and the team couldn't help him out. Go watch the game. Just watch it once and tell me how many times u expect him to absolutely rob the opposition.

You obviously don't remember the game. Watch it.

Couldn't agree more. As a Jets season ticket holder, I have been waiting for him to be traded to the Eastern Conference. He's not perfect, but he's the best goalie the Canucks have ever had. Whatever team he gets traded to, I'm getting a Luo jersey of that team. Except, of course, if he goes to the Leafs. I will never get a Leafs jersey.

Archived