Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 5.0

An elite game changing goalie drafted in the 1st round

A fully developed NHL ready scoring 3rd/2nd liner 1st round draft pick

Our top player not in the NHL, also a 1st round draft pick

and, of course, a 1st round draft pick.

For

a 1st round draft pick and a 3rd round draft pick

OK so obviously Couturier is good and Simmonds is too, i'd love BOTH of them, but MAN is that overpayment.

Hi Guys,

Finally, I can post again. Some child named "Ari Gold" reported me for "antagonizing" Canuck fans, which I thought was ludicrous. I hope my sometimes-unpopular opinion didn't ruin Mr. Gold's afternoon nap time. Do the moderators even read the content in question, or do they just accept the "report" as gospel?

Anyway, it is good to be back.

Hi Guys,

Finally, I can post again. Some child named "Ari Gold" reported me for "antagonizing" Canuck fans, which I thought was ludicrous. I hope my sometimes-unpopular opinion didn't ruin Mr. Gold's afternoon nap time. Do the moderators even read the content in question, or do they just accept the "report" as gospel?

Hi Guys,

Nonis's job got a lot easier last night when Lupul broke his arm. Their season is pretty much done. Kesler crying into his mitts at the end of the bench will get tired fast.

Nonis should be shopping Dion and Kessel as we speak. End the agony and start the rebuild. TSN should be positive about the experience as they rip each new prospect in the 'slice & dice' hour.

Hopefully Gillis has quit taking their phone calls some time ago.

Nonis's job got a lot easier last night when Lupul broke his arm. Their season is pretty much done. Kesler crying into his mitts at the end of the bench will get tired fast.

Nonis should be shopping Dion and Kessel as we speak. End the agony and start the rebuild. TSN should be positive about the experience as they rip each new prospect in the 'slice & dice' hour.

To be honest, I never really saw TO as a serious trading partner anyway. They just don't have what Van wants, or needs. I also think the emergence as Kass a legit top 6 scoring threat changes MG's strategy a bit. I think they're not so concerned with getting a top 6 roster player back as the centre piece, and can focus a little more on prospects and have a roster players as the secondary piece.

Archived