The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Roberto Luongo Trade Thread 5.0

Apparently Dreger said Kings want a 'high pick and good young player' for Bernier. LOL! Is anyone else thinking this is absurd.

Dregers spent the better part of the last 8 months wining about Gillis asking too much for Luongo. From what I can garner, the difference in asking price is a 'roster player'. Berniers a back up with below avg SV% on a defense first team, Luongos resume speaks for itself.

Apparently Dreger said Kings want a 'high pick and good young player' for Bernier. LOL! Is anyone else thinking this is absurd.

Dregers spent the better part of the last 8 months wining about Gillis asking too much for Luongo. From what I can garner, the difference in asking price is a 'roster player'. Berniers a back up with below avg SV% on a defense first team, Luongos resume speaks for itself.

:picard:

That's right, I'm gonna "face palm" a "face palm". Like it or not frazzY is right. You don't know what you have until it's gone.

That being said, it's too late to turn back now. Luongo wants out and I don't blame him. Look at all the fans on here jumping on the Schneider wagon. The untested Schneider wagon...

Shouldn't be a surprise. We all agree that Schneider would bring back a lot more than what Luongo would. Well, Bernier is pretty comparable to Schneider. NHL numbers are not as impressive, but they're nonetheless impressive, and he's 2 years younger.

Both were 1st round picks who's NHL careers probably should've been further along by this point, but for the presence of an elite NHL goaltender.

Far lower risk, and higher upside potential.

Archived