Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strawberries

PGT Canucks 3 Flames 2

201 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I missed most of the game and just saw Kassian win it for the nucks in the shootout, so could anyone tell me how Schroeder did? Really disappointed that I missed his NHL debut :(

Great game yet again by Kass. Great move in the shootout, silky mitts.

Coho nuthuggers in hiding again.

Zach mothereffin Kassian!!! 2 goals in 3 games, shoot out winner and beat Ben Eager's ass bloody and put him on IR. How do you not love this effing guy?

Beauty snipe by MayRay and all around good play!

Ginger looking elite!

Kassian was amazing tonight. It looks like everyone is getting back into the swing of things.

Also to the people saying that Schneider isn't a starter... Look at the shootout...

Who is beast mode know? Ha ha, can't wait to get the whole line together.

All I can say is typical Canucks stanley cup president trophy hockey, The sedins set up the Zach attack, Schroeder looked like Hodgson, we were solid on the forecheck, Lapierre entered beast mode with 7 hist, D looked solid, Schneids looked like a trophy winner.

3 Stars

1. Zack Kassian

2. Alex Tanguay

3. Chris Tanev

Good win boys. Happy for Kassian to score, be a physical presence, and get the shootout/game winner.

I also liked the addition of Schroeder and the way Raymond played. I noticed him quite a bit tonight. and not in the same way as usual. He made good passes and scored, and had good back check, and when there were plays where the puck was lost he'd come in and retrieve it in the defensive end.

Schneider was great, not perfect, but great. I'm sure he could have had those two goals back.

There were some bad plays by the defence at times. Schroeder still needs to muscle up some more. But he still made plays while falling on the ice. I think he's a much better Centre that actually makes plays around his team mates compared to Kesler.

I was slightly disappointed in Lapierre's game tonight. Edler too. Guys are still getting back to game shape, looks like a bit of rust came off and is a good sign. Garisson seemed to have some trouble at times but overall the team played better for sure. Just couldn't put in more goals as they dominated the 1st.

I really feel like Kass, Burr, and Tanev were our best players in that game. Ballard looked pretty good too

Hey guys, I missed most of the game and just saw Kassian win it for the nucks in the shootout, so could anyone tell me how Schroeder did? Really disappointed that I missed his NHL debut :(

At work, only got to see the shootout (and Kassian's goal!). How did Schroeder play??

why the constant line juggling? 1 week pre season just set the lines and be done with it let the players get used to eachother and stop breaking up the top line for PP it just leads to more juggling after the PP is over

OK suicidal bandwagoners, back away from the edge. The Canucks are playing 500 hockey.