The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Apology to Zack Kassian.

MashedBananas

So....... I'm going to be perfectly blunt and say I've done a lot of Kassian bashing. I've called him useless, downright terrible, and made fun of him on NHL 13 so many times for being so bad. Well, I would just like to say I'm sorry Zack. You've just proved me wrong. 2 goals in 3 games, one of the best shootout goals I've ever seen, and damn you've looked to freaking awesome in every game! So, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize to you. You are pretty freaking awesome! I'm even becoming a fan of you! Keep it up buddy, put Cody to shame! :)

I like Kassian and I love what he's brought to the team in the last few games.

However, you rushed to a decision the first time and now, after only three games, you're rushing to a decision in the other direction.

Maybe we can just give him some time and be patient? I'm going to wait until the season is over, playoffs included, before I'm willing to make any strong predictions on this kid. And for the love of all that's holy, I will avoid the Hodgson comparisons for at least a few years.

I like him, he's got great potential, but let's just patiently give him some time.

Well it's only 3 games, Kassian has been known to be somewhat inconsistent, much like many other young players, so it may not last forever. However he's been sick so far, and he seems to have taken steps forward in his development.

Btw it's so awesome how much he looks like a sterotypical hockey player. Big, tough, Canadian, beard, unkempt curly flow, missing teeth, etc.

Archived