The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My Apology to Zack Kassian.

MashedBananas

Props for manning up and admitting you were wrong. I liked the kid ever since his first game here where he ran around hitting everyone. Love his enthusiasm for the game and it's starting to rub off on the rest of the team; I even saw Raymond finish a check!

Here's hoping you dont start ripping on him again once he has a slump.

Eh, I dunno man. You were quick to judge Kassian given a power forward's long development time on average... and now you're quick to praise him after a couple good games. I'd recommend, as an experienced hockey fan, that you sit back and let a season or two's perspective shape your opinions.

My 2 cents.

So....... I'm going to be perfectly blunt and say I've done a lot of Kassian bashing. I've called him useless, downright terrible, and made fun of him on NHL 13 so many times for being so bad. Well, I would just like to say I'm sorry Zack. You've just proved me wrong. 2 goals in 3 games, one of the best shootout goals I've ever seen, and damn you've looked to freaking awesome in every game! So, from the bottom of my heart, I apologize to you. You are pretty freaking awesome! I'm even becoming a fan of you! Keep it up buddy, put Cody to shame! :)

CDC I'd so funny. You all come with pitchforks asking for King to be banned then you're all looking for him when he's missing.

Why don't you just come clean and admit that you do enjoy his opposite views. You're all entertained whether you read or respond.

Now that he showed up, why don't you climax by dissing him again. It's quite boring without him right?

CDC I'd so funny. You all come with pitchforks asking for King to be banned then you're all looking for him when he's missing.

Why don't you just come clean and admit that you do enjoy his opposite views. You're all entertained whether you read or respond.

Now that he showed up, why don't you climax by dissing him again. It's quite boring without him right?

Archived