Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Keslers return to the lineup?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 CanuckleHead1092

CanuckleHead1092

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

when is kesler supposed to be ready to play? sorry for making a new thread thought he was supposed to be back around this time

Edited by CanuckleHead1092, 23 January 2013 - 11:24 PM.

#2 Everybody Hates Raymond

Everybody Hates Raymond

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

If I was guessing? 3 to 5 weeks.

#3 rkoshack

rkoshack

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

Gillis said a few days ago that he expects kesler to start skating with the team in 7-10 days. Likely it'll take another week or two after that before he actually plays a game. So you're looking at maybe mid February

#4 Zoolander

Zoolander

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

He's still on the Long-Term injured reserve, but Gillis said he'd be back sooner rather later.....

Which is pretty vague if you ask me. I bet he's back in 2-3 weeks just because he's competitve and will probably try and push it, I just hope he doesn't come back too soon and re-injure himself.
My 2014 Draft wishlist: 1st rd: Draisaitl, Virtanen, Scherbak. 2nd rd: Brendan Lemieux, Thatcher Demko (Goalie)
Posted Image
Future Canucks top 6:
Shinkaruk-Draisaitl-Scherbak
Virtanen-Horvat-Jensen

#5 hockeyville88

hockeyville88

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,572 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

http://forum.canucks...ad-2013-season/
Posted Image
Sig credit: GoaltenderInterference. Thanks!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.