The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows as #3 center

nickels

Liked Burrows in the middle tonite....

SEDIN SEDIN KASSIAN

BOOTH KESLER RAYMOND

HIGGINS BURROWS HANSEN (COULD BE GREAT AGAINST OTHER TEAMS #1)

LAPIERRE SCHROEDER WEISS (THIS LINE HAS TO PLAY LESS)

MALHOTRA(GREAT GUY,BRINGS ZERO)

OTHER NOTES FROM CGY GAME....

-COULD REALLY USE RH D'MAN ON PP

-WE'D OF LOST AGAIN W/LUONGO IN NET

-GARRISON MAKES SLOW DECISIONS W/PUCK

-OUTSIDE OF SEDINS, WE HAVE AS LITTLE OFFENSIVE "NATURAL TALENT/SKILL" AS ANY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

-BIEKSA AND HAMHUIS ARE VERY OVER RATED....WHEN YOU'RE THAT SMALL, YOU NEED TO BE BETTER.

-KESLER IS THE MOST IMPORANT PLAYER ON THIS TEAM..WE NEED HIM BACK, OR WILL LIKELY MISS PLAYOFFS.

-CORY SCHNIEDER IS A STUD...WILL BE THIS YEARS MVP

-ZACK KASSIAN IS THE PERFECT COMPLIMENT FOR THE TWINS..THEY NEED A RH SHOT, AND SOMEONE WHO CREATES SPACE.

-SEDINS SEEM TO BE SLOWING DOWN

-AV IS USELESS

-OUR D NEEDS ANOTHER BIG

-TANEV HAS BEEN REALLY IMPRESSIVE

-BALLARD HAS BEEN EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS BIEKSA AND HAMHUIS

- WE NEED TO DUMP LUONGO'S $$ TO ACQUIRE PIECE @ DEADLINE

SORRY FOR CAPS...IT SEEMS TO BE LOCKED.

GOOD WIN !

Some of the reasons I don't like CDC are present here: person just joins (not sure what's going on or how to type),making redundant threads, reactionary comments,and posting crap that has beat to death.I think you should have to join the boards observe, post a little on others topics, and then be able to start new threads.

sorry OP I am tired and being a jerk to you but a prime example of things that annoy me

Some of the reasons I don't like CDC are present here: person just joins (not sure what's going on or how to type),making redundant threads, reactionary comments,and posting crap that has beat to death.I think you should have to join the boards observe, post a little on others topics, and then be able to start new threads.

sorry OP I am tired and being a jerk to you but a prime example of things that annoy me

Archived