Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

To Everyone Who Hates Raymond

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
122 replies to this topic

#121 110 percent effort

110 percent effort

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Upvoted simply because I appreciate the principle of someone standing up for something or someone (in this case).
Criticism is equally necessary, but CDC is notorious for over the top bashing.

That said, I wouldn't be sad to see Mason Raymond traded. Some players benefit greatly from a change of scenery.
As always, go with whatever is best for the team - that's the maxim we can adhere to.

I just want to see people give their best effort while not forgetting to enjoy life B)
Remember, it's all about the game here at VGHS :emot-parrot:

#122 gamasutra

gamasutra

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

We're not cheerleaders. We're fans. Fans rip into players when they don't produce. Would you like a whammbullance?

#123 n00bxQb

n00bxQb

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,967 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

I laughed at the people who cried when we kept Raymond instead of Grabner.

I'm not sure why this fan base hates Raymond but loves Grabner. They have the same skill set except one has a much better work ethic (Raymond).

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.