The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Kassian-CoHo deal

MarchandSucks

We don't need to revisit this trade. These two players should never be compared because they are noting alike. Different positions, different styles, different roles. Hodgson will likely out point Kassian in his career because of the position he's in and the role he plays. The point of the trade was to hopefully get the type of player this franchise hasn't had since Bertuzzi in his prime. Will Kassian ever get there? I don't know but if he even gets close to that this will turn out to be a very good trade for Vancouver.

ATM we have def won this trade. Down the road will obviously give a clearer definitive answer, but right now it's us. The guy concussed Eager in a fight... a fight people! how many fights do we see from our scoring forwards?!!! :frantic: Helllloooooo, this is what we've been waiting for!!! :emot-parrot::emot-parrot::emot-parrot:

At the start, we were all bashing this claiming that CoHo was gonna be a star and such. Cody currently has 2 goals and is +4. Zack has 2 goals (and a dandy of shootout goal) and is +1. I haven't seen Cody play yet this year, but from what I've seen Zack do for us, I'm really beginning to think we snatched up our Lucic or Brown. IMO, we've won this deal.

Thoughts?

Archived