The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Been a fan of AV but fire the coach

tmak01

Tonite pissed me off kassian as the 5 th shooter....holy crap av cannot trust a young player if the game dependent on them......the guy is on fire and it was so obvious to use him first or 2nd but he goes with burrows, edler and sedin(seriously). Wat if we lost the game..... Thinking about all the good players tht came up from the moose was not AV it was Crawford....including burrows, kesler, beiksa, Hansen, edler and others. Again please fire AV

I'm an AV hater too but this isn't the right time, perhaps Zack should have sooner but that isn't the deciding factor in a firing, no reason to fire him now, we are building momentum, although I do think a different coach could be beneficial in some key areas, I do think we need a better reason and it needs to be better timed.

Tonite pissed me off kassian as the 5 th shooter....holy crap av cannot trust a young player if the game dependent on them......the guy is on fire and it was so obvious to use him first or 2nd but he goes with burrows, edler and sedin(seriously). Wat if we lost the game..... Thinking about all the good players that came up from the moose was not AV it was Crawford....including burrows, kesler, beiksa, Hansen, edler and others. Again please fire AV

The shoot out is a lottery.

Having said that I think we should stick with 4/5 guys and let them develop their technique. For all I know maybe that is what happens. Even the best miss and people who you might think would suck seem to enjoy the pressure.

i wish the sedins would shoot in the shootout!!! why try the weak dangles!!! daniel is suck a good sniper.... why not try sniping??? and hank... just pass it through the five hole lol!!! but yeah no.... no vote to fire AV for a win

Archived