The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why lock so many threads? Is the Internet at its limit.

Canouver

Post game discussions are good but are very general. If you want to focus on a specific topic about the game why not leave the thread open especially if people are commenting on it.

Like Why the Sedins are bad at shootouts or are our defence physical enough in our own zone. These are specific topics don't lock them out. If people don't want to comment then they will just fade away on there own. :) just saying.

Redundant threads are so numerous that it would swarm the front page of the board. Leaving interesting threads such as "Why the Sedins are bad at shootouts" or "Why lock so many threads" to be lost in the sea of the most popular thread of the night.

In addition, the ridiculously dumb or troll threads should just be locked or deleted...

My favorite part is when people post on threads they dont like. IMO dont make a single post on posts you dont like. I think that people do it cause they love to tear others down and bring up thier own post totals. Nothing says you have a horrible thread better than no responses. If you hate the post dont reply. Let the mods do their job. Go Canucks Go.

My favorite part is when people post on threads they dont like. IMO dont make a single post on posts you dont like. I think that people do it cause they love to tear others down and bring up thier own post totals. Nothing says you have a horrible thread better than no responses. If you hate the post dont reply. Let the mods do their job. Go Canucks Go.

Archived