The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bizarre anti-abortion law proposed in New Mexico

Wetcoaster

I´m just saying that it´s easier use a condom instead do and abortion. it´s really hard use a condom instead kill an inocent without option? what about the girl choose better boys instead those sucker that just F$%&* and leave the girl?during the military era in Brazil the authorities used to punish girl and boy by killing them by shooting them, or leaving them to the feared "Jacareacanga´s ditch", many people prefered the death instead going to Jacareacanga...

Bull. You telling me they can't find a way to gather evidence from the remains after the abortion takes place? Not to mention the idiocy of criminalizing tampering with evidence for a crime against YOURSELF. That's the same line of thinking as making it illegal to remove grafitti after someone tags your wall.

hard to say.

in Brazil abortion is a crime and nobody will change it here, unless the girl is sexually assaulted, or the baby causes some problem to mother´s life. if the baby´s life is in danger the mother has option to continue or abort. in these situations it must be proved by police and medical statements...

in any other case, the girl and the boy go to the jail for 7 years. and during the Military era it was even worse...

and with all respect, It´s very fair!

want have sexy without kids? USE a CONDOM! it´s not baby´s fault if you don´t want him/her, he/she cannot defend him/herself from you and your ego!

a condom isn´t expensive, in fact is very very cheap. you dummy boy go there, buy as many condoms you want, use it and F$%%¨@ with responsability.

want sexy?

don´t want kids?

USE a CONDOM!

I read another story on it and it included the congresswoman's response to the article. I think this is a case of her being epically stupid, rather than evil.

She said her intent was to punish rapists who force their victims to get abortions as a method of destroying evidence. If that isn't already a crime, and this is her intent, then okay, that makes sense.

But she has to be incredibly stupid to not understand the other implications of her proposed law.

I read another story on it and it included the congresswoman's response to the article. I think this is a case of her being epically stupid, rather than evil.

She said her intent was to punish rapists who force their victims to get abortions as a method of destroying evidence. If that isn't already a crime, and this is her intent, then okay, that makes sense.

But she has to be incredibly stupid to not understand the other implications of her proposed law.

Archived