Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Bizarre anti-abortion law proposed in New Mexico

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#31 aeromotacanucks

aeromotacanucks

Real Person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

I wish your parents used a condom.
I can just see it now.
The rape victim to be: "oh ok if you're going to rape me can you at least use this condom I carry around for when I get raped?"
Raper guy: "oh yes of course I'm actually quite prepared"

WTF are you saying dude? a Rape victim is totally diferent, using or not a condom is a maniac doing something really wrong, in old and good times the punishment here was Jacareacanga, now the "human rights" put raper guys in jail...one thing is when you have sex and you want have kids. thatīs ok...another thing is when you want have sex with somebody and donīt use condoms because youīre irresponsible or lazy...another completely diferent thing is when a girl is raped, in this case Iīm totally in favor of an abortion, and it should be done as fast as possible...
Shup up and fly! you´re not payed to think, you´re payed to fly!

#32 aeromotacanucks

aeromotacanucks

Real Person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

Now that's not funny. Just sad.

just another "dark side" of the Brazilian history that many people donīt know. during the military administration every criminal received 2 choices "Die now or Jacareacanga"...98% choosen the "death" option, some crazy 2% said the other one. so the Military government did this. they put everybody on an airplane without chutes, climbed to 15.000FT in the middle of nowhere and said "jump. if you survive we will forget your crimes", of course nobody survived especially because the soldiers were using machine guns to kill everybody during the "skydiving"...this is why even today Brazilians fear Jacareacanga, and you guys fly above this region when you come from USA and Canada and donīt even imagine what happened/happen there...
Shup up and fly! you´re not payed to think, you´re payed to fly!

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.