The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that make you happy! HAPPY

Mainly Mattias

What are things that make you happy..? or keep you sane and not homicidal, whatever..

Me, I like to drive. DRIVE.

..and not in gridlock traffic with people who don't know how to change lanes or use their signals either. ..but rather on long open roads with the stereo blasting ROCK.

yoga and meditation are for the birds. Driving is where it's at, y'all.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Damn straight! I love driving down to the coast, from where I am it's about a 600km, 6 1/2 drive, blasting some driving music on full blast.

Nothing better.

What are things that make you happy..? or keep you sane and not homicidal, whatever..

Me, I like to drive. DRIVE.

..and not in gridlock traffic with people who don't know how to change lanes or use their signals either. ..but rather on long open roads with the stereo blasting ROCK.

yoga and meditation are for the birds. Driving is where it's at, y'all.

I try to take the time to stop what I'm doing and enjoy something that looks really amazing when you actually stop to pay attention. For example, if you stare at a drop of water, you can see images that are upside down. I love how frost looks when you look at it closely - like little icy trees. Bubbles in the water in a vase, light shining through crystal, etc.

And the best part is when you stare at these things, with a little smile on your face, it makes everyone around you question your stability. :lol:

Archived