The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

chi-la

to la: hjalmarsson, 3rd pick 2013

to chi: bernier

hjalmarsson fits well into the kings system and with greenes season ending injury they need a d-man badly

bernier gets a chance to be the starter and grow as a no.1 puck stopper

nothing much to it, i just think it makes sense for both sides

Don't even....try. :picard: That's just a bad attempt to provoke a person....

Anyways, you're right that the Kings have Quick. They have a top D, such as Doughty, as well.

Hjalmarsson is a good D-man; I'm aware. However, the Kings have played only 3 or 4 games into the season, and they do not need to spend an important asset, such as Bernier, to acquire a good D-man. As the season progresses, they will slowly find their groove again.

Don't even....try. :picard: That's just a bad attempt to provoke a person....

Anyways, you're right that the Kings have Quick. They have a top D, such as Doughty, as well.

Hjalmarsson is a good D-man; I'm aware. However, the Kings have played only 3 or 4 games into the season, and they do not need to spend an important asset, such as Bernier, to acquire a good D-man. As the season progresses, they will slowly find their groove again.

It depends, actually. LA Kings are 0-2-1, and who knows if the team will struggle even up to midway into the season?

Bernier might be of necessity; however, all in all, given the fact he is a young, budding goaltender, starting him often or not starting him often both provides interest from other NHL teams.

It depends, actually. LA Kings are 0-2-1, and who knows if the team will struggle even up to midway into the season?

Bernier might be of necessity; however, all in all, given the fact he is a young, budding goaltender, starting him often or not starting him often both provides interest from other NHL teams.

Archived