The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Grabner, Hodgson, next Shroeder

Lemieux

Nuck nit has spoken...and has given the members of the CDC a stern lecture on the constitutional rights of every man, woman and child in the free world.

On behalf of the CDC, thank you for refreshing everyone's memory on the freedom of speech...you are indeed "the man" for taking the bull by the horn and reminding all of us what it's like not to live in an oppressive state. Keep on cracking us up with your uber-serious demeanour...it's comical.

Please let all of us know when there is an election for mayor of Bizarroland...you will get my vote. I'll even volunteer to campaign for you.

Michael Gillis is anti-youth. He doesn't like talent. He likes Volpatti. You know, guys without much talent.

Grabner had shown flashes of brilliance before the dreaded trade to Florida. Look at the skills he has now. That one timer against the Laffs tonight was terrific.

Hodgson is flourishing. He is a valuable right handed shot. His blast against Thomas in the Bruins game was Yzerman-esque. And he was dealt for Zack Kassian. Kassian is not in the same league as Hodgson, unfortunately.

The next talent that they have is Schroeder. He will probably be packaged with Luongo down to Florida.

Fire Michael Gillis.

I wouldn't say kassian>hodgson cause they're two different who are both playing well right now why does everyone love these topics hodgsons gone and I still a fan of hodgson but also agree kassian is a better fit for us right best of luck to hodgson I'm not gonna hate on him cause he supposedly wanted out who cares

Michael Gillis is anti-youth. He doesn't like talent. He likes Volpatti. You know, guys without much talent.

Grabner had shown flashes of brilliance before the dreaded trade to Florida. Look at the skills he has now. That one timer against the Laffs tonight was terrific.

Hodgson is flourishing. He is a valuable right handed shot. His blast against Thomas in the Bruins game was Yzerman-esque. And he was dealt for Zack Kassian. Kassian is not in the same league as Hodgson, unfortunately.

The next talent that they have is Schroeder. He will probably be packaged with Luongo down to Florida.

Fire Michael Gillis.

Fire Michael Gillis.

Fire Michael Gillis.

The OP's post obviously wasn't well thought out, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little leery as well. Gillis has so far traded away the Canucks' first round pick in 2006 (Grabner), 2007 (White, but who the frick cares?) and in 2008 (Hodgson). He got Kassian for Hodgson so he's getting value back, but I would like to finally see a bit more patience with the Canucks' home grown youth. Trading Grabner, especially, was a huge mistake.

I think some CDC members should google and acquaint themselves with the concept called FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Any of you that do not,I am of the mind that I shall have the final say in that I decide you have not learned the concept and therefore can ban whomever of you that I so choose.

For all of you with no idea or care for the concept ;

The right to freedom of expression is recognized as a human right under Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and recognized in international human rights law in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR). Article 19 of the ICCPR states that "[e]veryone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference" and "everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice".

Hodgson DIDN'T WANT TO BE HERE. It is really that simple, this kid would not have been traded otherwise,

Way to make a pointless thread without considering circumstances. Smasshian Kassian

Way to make pointless arguments without considering you have zero credibility when you have zero evidence as support.

Grabner is looking good.So is Shirokov.So is Hodgson.They would all look like world-beaters playing with two of the best players in the game on their line,as well.

Archived