The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT | Vancouver @ Anaheim | Jan.25.13 | 7:00 PST

Brendan Gaunce

really not a fan of their PP drop pass set play; sure, it works to help the break in now but what's stopping the board-side winger from pinching in and stealing it before the trailer picks it up?

Good to see Raymond's play improving! 2 goals in 2 games! :towel:

Is it me or is Kass not playing with the Sedins? I see hansen with them alot. I like AV but this is where he gets stupid, the kid has been the only spark plug, has EARNED the right to get a real chance on that line and he takes him off?

If I'm wrong I'll take it back but I've seen Hansen on that line more thus far tonight.

Ive noticed multiple without him, and only a single one with. I usually just take your word for it vintage, but this time I think you're missing something :P I think AV is punishing a little for a bad giveaway in his own zone early in the 1st. I hope he doesn't take it too hard.

Check your PVR again, It wasnt weiss that dished the puck in it was raymond.. after weiss passed it to him

I know we're up by 2 at the end of the first, but what is up with Edler's drop passes in the neutral zone on the PP? Edler's done this every game so far. Why is this still part of our PP? Has Brown forgotten that this lost its effectiveness a long time ago?

I'm not seeing this so called chemistry Edler-Garrison is supposed to have...am I missing something?

Archived