The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT | Vancouver @ Anaheim | Jan.25.13 | 7:00 PST

Brendan Gaunce

I got tired of it about the same time Edler made a drop pass inside our own blue line in the playoffs that cost us the game against the Kings last playoffs (game 1 or 2 I can't remember).

It didn't work all second half of last year and it's not working now. Why do they keep using it?

Fire Newell Brown.

Is it me or is Kass not playing with the Sedins? I see hansen with them alot. I like AV but this is where he gets stupid, the kid has been the only spark plug, has EARNED the right to get a real chance on that line and he takes him off?

If I'm wrong I'll take it back but I've seen Hansen on that line more thus far tonight.

I got tired of it about the same time Edler made a drop pass inside our own blue line in the playoffs that cost us the game against the Kings last playoffs (game 1 or 2 I can't remember).

It didn't work all second half of last year and it's not working now. Why do they keep using it?

Fire Newell Brown.

You cannot deny he has been playing well as of late, all goals aside. Clearly everyone needs to see consistency which is definitely valid. But, to not give him credit so far when it's due, I find that absurd. Same can be said for Zack Kassian, but no one can deny that he is playing well.

As for Winnik and fast starts, obviously that's how players have career years and start to find there role & grove. This is Winniks first season starting with the Ducks organization and the system of play is great for him, compared to Colorado. He is easily one of the most dangerous player on the Ducks this season so far.

Archived